Esteemed Contributor

How can they keep doing the same demos over and over?

The same words - the same people - the same sing/song pitches - -

Sally ? Ann with the Austie shoe guy and the black magic marker on her leg & he says 'nice' in every sentence.

ITT w/Helen & 'it won't crack'

Josie and the models constantly rubbing their body parts (that one is really repulsive)

and then the famous bowl of bubbles.........Gee Gosh - can't they ever come up with something new and different? Stuck in the 90's

I only dip in and out of the Q to see what's on; but those that work there must hear those words in their sleep.

Honored Contributor

Re: How can they keep doing the same demos over and over?

I rarely watch any Q anymore because of this. I will watch Dennis Basso and Lewis D. at the change of the seasons. I'm not around for AM Style; I do like Inspired style with Amy. Most other products/hosts just aren't pleasant as far as I'm concerned.

Super Contributor

I only watch when there's a vendor I like ... no shoes, no cosmetics, no skin care, no handbags, no kitchen or house stuff, no electronics.

Honored Contributor

How can they? They have to to keep their jobs!

Same way the clerks in Publix have to ask me every time I check out "Did you find everything you wanted?" or "Do you need stamps or ice today?"

If what OP is really concerned about is the hosts, I think she can stop worrying. And if the problem with the repetition is that she herself is bored, there's another answer but I'm not allowed to say that one here!

Respected Contributor

Because it's their job? If we had all the sales clerks & cashiers from B&M stores on live tv, we'd probably discover that they all repeat themselves, too.

Honored Contributor

They should just tattoo poor Stacey Ann....
Esteemed Contributor

Clarification: posting wasn't to knock host - but rather vendors who are presenting products. Seems like they could/should 'mix' it up with new material. Tattoo - that's a good one! Thanks

Why does one simple statement posted on here - bring out a whack-o or unrelated stab-attack? (millieshops)

Super Contributor

It's no different anywhere else, you're just not watching it live all the time, like on the Q! If you had a camera on the clerk at the grocery store you'd hear them greet the customers and ask the same questions. At Costco you'd see the vendors doing the same demo's over and over all day. People come and go, just as viewers come and go and new one's tune in just as others are tuning out. Therefore, the sales pitch you just heard has to be repeated over and over for all those who tuned in after you.

Respected Contributor

I agree - it gets tedious.

Super Contributor

'Josie and the models constantly rubbing their body parts (that one is really repulsive)'

That made me laugh out loud OP, I thought I might be the only one who felt that way. Especially when the models are lined up and bending over to rub their lower legs over and over. It becomes funny/weird after a while.