Honored Contributor

The tracking information I have been getting the past couple of weeks has been missing parts of the information. Things I ordered together, with same item number, are arriving in separate bags, messages when tracking read " No information is available at this time". The Twilight Zone of tracking!

Honored Contributor

I find that the links from QVC for UPS USPS tracking are iffy at times. Take the number and copy and paste it into the actual UPS/USPS site.

The e mail you received should have the entire number-- if you go to the order status, the 1st two numbers are missing from the USPS tracking.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor
On 3/16/2015 JustJazzmom said:

I find that the links from QVC for UPS USPS tracking are iffy at times. Take the number and copy and paste it into the actual UPS/USPS site.

The e mail you received should have the entire number-- if you go to the order status, the 1st two numbers are missing from the USPS tracking.

I've found this to be true. Tracking info lately has been wacky, so you have to copy paste the numbers now.
Respected Contributor

What is strange about this is it doesn't seem to happen on every item I order.

Honored Contributor

The value of tracking information seems at least partially related to the level of the shipping service used, as well as to the specific shipping provider. Just a guess, but with the supposedly cheaper rates probably that age-old adage about getting what one pays for applies...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't think their tracking information is particularly accurate.

Super Contributor
The USPS tracking is pretty much nonexistent. UPS seems ok.
Honored Contributor

I can't tell where any package actually is, no matter how it is shipped. This is new for me. Anyone else seeing this phenomena?

Respected Contributor
On 3/17/2015 Mindy D said:

I can't tell where any package actually is, no matter how it is shipped. This is new for me. Anyone else seeing this phenomena?

Yes. It will say the package is in route to ups and the next day it's delivered. The tracking information has been wacky for at least 3 weeks.