Trusted Contributor

There is a picture of Isaac's ankle pants with a cute top, which I cannot locate. The top has citrus design,and looks like it is a sweatshirt or top with no buttons, help, please.

Valued Contributor
I believe you are referring to A262847 / IM Live! Photoreal Floral Printed Pullover. Unfortunately it is now sold out. I hope it will come back next spring and hopefully IM will add more colors!
Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2015 TootyJane said: I believe you are referring to A262847 / IM Live! Photoreal Floral Printed Pullover. Unfortunately it is now sold out. I hope it will come back next spring and hopefully IM will add more colors!

I was one of the lucky ones to get this. I never thought I could wear yellow like that, but it had enough green in it to work. I saw the picture every day on the home page and couldn't wait for it to show up. It's wonderful, and when it comes back into stock grab it quickly! Smile

Not applicable

I recently bought a sweatshirt in pale yellow near to lemon color from a fashion boutique. Looks stunning. It has spongebob prints on it, full sleeves and round neck.

Esteemed Contributor
I bought this top and I feel issac,s sizing is way off . Bought my usual qvc size and it is too tight love the top. But not comfortable with the bust area so tight. Basso bought the white crops he had on the same night, they fit well but cold be a bit snugger, feel they may loosen up when wearing. Can anyone that wears his bottoms tell me if his pants stay or do they stretch out when wearing? If so may send back for smaller size. A 251353
Trusted Contributor

Thanks you guys, you're the best. But how can qvc send me a message with a top that they no longer sell? So stupid.

Contributor
Don't waste your money. I ordered both colors and returned both within the same day. The colors are vibrant and the flowers prints are beautiful. However, the fit is just boxy and shapeless and the material that was used is just terrible (not breathable). I don't know what he was thinking when he decided to use this material? If it was done in a different materials, I might have kept it.