Esteemed Contributor
I have three fashion items I need to return. Can I return them in one bag, or do I need to send each item separately? I obviously want to save money on return shipping so I may not use the labels sent with the items and return them my own way. Have you ever combined return items in one bag?
Frequent Contributor

I have done that in the past. I'm not sure what would happen if the package never made it to them..as there would be no way to prove you had three items in there. But--I know when they do get it, only one shipping charge is deducted.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't use their return label - my company gets a great Fedex rate so I usually wait to see if I get a few things to return and use ground shipping. I can track that way, but not everyone gets the rate I do.

Anyways, I've consistently sent multiple items back. Beauty, fashion and jewelry all in one box, and I personally haven't had a problem. I usually include a paper on top with the number of returns I'm including.

Not to say somebody else hasn't had an issue, but I personally haven't had a problem yet.

Super Contributor
Do not return them all together. There was a thread about that not too long ago, and about how some ladies ended up being told the returns that were placed in with the main shipping label return never showed up. They were out the money when all was said and done.
Esteemed Contributor
I have shipped multiple items together a couple of times but not recently. I had no problem
Occasional Contributor

I've sent more than one clothing item or order back in one USPS Priority Mail envelope. I make sure to tape the return form to each item. The last two times I've had to track the package until it's delivered to QVC and, after waiting 3 or 4 days, email QVC that they had received it and needed to credit my account. I've received the credit almost immediately after my email. I wouldn't use one of their return tracking labels if you're returning items that were shipped in separate packages to you.

Respected Contributor

Never had a problem. Just don't toss items into the box. Make sure all shipping slips and taped or in the bag of the item.

Esteemed Contributor

I do it often....never had a problem....

Honored Contributor

I called CS about this; the return labels say that, for up to 4 lbs it costs $7 or whatever. So if the items are all the same type that go to the same returns address, it's all right to pack them together. QVC has several warehouses for different items. Just read online for what goes where. I've packed one box up with clothing that weighs just under the weight limit and have never had a problem. I usually use stamp dot com to send but it's actually cheaper to use the label sent, if you are sending more than one thing.

Respected Contributor
I always combine my returns. I've never had a problem.