Super Contributor

Just saw this on Evine???

Contributor

Yes, I think she may be a partner now, or something like that. They had a big kickoff celebration over Valentines Day weekend and Kathy was on quite a bit, not as a sales person, but more of an over-seer or administrator-type. Not sure exactly, but she definitely has something to do with the channel now. I had hopes that they were going to get new and different items, but seems they've gone back to just being the "watch" channel.

Super Contributor

Is this old news? I was on the site and checked out a link with her on it and still watching the videos and trying to figure it out...

Super Contributor

Thanks Nightnurse9381, I thought I was seeing things. Boy it is nice to see her and she looks awesome!!! Such a fun lady!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Has she been on lately? Every time I check on line to watch it live, its the same old programming as always.

Super Contributor

She has her own link at the bottom of the page. Seems sort of a host like Courtney Cason started out on QVC...

Honored Contributor
Kathy is supposed to introduce new products that she finds during her travels. She's not a regular host and there's no indication she is part of the management team or has any financial interest.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sounds devine.

Respected Contributor

I never think to flip over to that channel until I see someone post what a great channel it is. Do they show products other than watches??? Very boring since I don't want a watch.