Trusted Contributor

MAYBE QVC SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME TO THE DOONEY & BOURKE

CHANNEL. Are they kidding, how many times a week are they selling these bags? Can't they change things up and get some other designer bags? This is the problem with the Q, it's the same old merchandise over and over. Every time I check to see what they have on, it's Dooneys, Clarks, Denim & Co, and now Lori Goldstein! It's really getting ridiculous, how about giving more time to the real designers like LOUIS del' Olio, George Simonton, Bob Mackie and at prime time hours. For those who love their Dooneys, this is not meant to offend you but how many can you possibly purchase at those prices? Maybe I don't get it because I'm not into those bags. All I know is that they're on way too much.
Super Contributor

Re: MAYBE QVC SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME TO THE DOONEY & BOURKE

would you rather buy a dyson or shark or how about a vita mix you can make soup in it

the amount of gadgetry is unreal be thankfull for fashion and accesories tommorrow will be a full day of ladders so get your popcorn ready for spring cleanup

think this through

Valued Contributor

I like purses but I don't get the Dooney thing either. I have some from years ago and they are all like new. I don't need anymore. There must be a big market for them or the Q would not devote all of the huge amount of airtime they do to promote it. It really makes no difference to me. If they have Dooney on I don't watch. To each her own.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking the "appliance, electronic, gadget & gizmo" channel........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Different people watch and buy different things.

I've been a QVC watcher and buyer for over 25 years. In all that time, I bought exactly one item, a scarf, from the 3 REAL designers you want to watch and buy from. It wouldn't matter to me how many hours those designers were shown - I'd still spend the same Q dollars I do now.

For what it's worth, a real designer would be trying to sell me clothes that I could and would wear. At least that's my definition of real - and for my money, that's all that counts.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree -- I'm not a fan of D&B and would never own one. That said, I don't like the dysons, ladders, electronics, gadgets, fashions (if you can call them that!), makeup, or skin care products either. Actually, there isn't anything on QVC that trips my trigger these days. They need something new, but I don't know what that would be.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I would never own one, either. They are too heavy, and that's just for one thing. Why ladies lug these heavy bags around is beyond me! And then to have a collection of one of every color? I never look at anyone's bag to be impressed!

Oh, well, this is definitely the Dooney ladies' day! I'm not even going to flip to Q because it will just be D&B, which I am not at all interested in.

Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Desertdi said:

I was thinking the "appliance, electronic, gadget & gizmo" channel........

I agree!!!

I'm glad to see more fashion, shoes and bags!!!

Trusted Contributor

Actually, I think it could be called the Wen Channel. That goes on...and on.....and on....and on..................... Just think, you could watch Chaz play with models hair forever!

Super Contributor

OR.... ""The Isaac Mizrahi Show""