Esteemed Contributor

Let's post our favorite REALLY BAD fashion product shots!

Please let's not take this too seriously and have some fun. We've all stumbled across some online QVC product shots that are just so wrong. I'll start with a few; add yours!

LINK

LINK

LINK

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Re: Let's post our favorite REALLY BAD fashion product shots!

Hi gards.........ever see anything quite this bad?

Esteemed Contributor

Not even GILI is safe!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Why the focus on ""really bad""? How about really flattering examples. O/P: There probably isn't a man alive who would say your first two pics were really bad! In fact if those two women were walking by guess where their eyes would be!!
Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2015 wmsbgshopper said: Why the focus on ""really bad""?

ITA. Posts like this germinate underlying negativity in the QVC Community. It's a shame that's the route many go.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2015 sidsmom said:
On 3/10/2015 wmsbgshopper said: Why the focus on "really bad"?

ITA. Posts like this germinate underlying negativity in the QVC Community. It's a shame that's the route many go.

Lighten up.

We've all been shopping here and have seen some bad styling of otherwise nice things.

If either of you want to start a post on "really great" styling shots, or a post about your favorite thing you've bought, or the number one item on your wish list, have at it.

I might also add, that the theme of this post was pretty clear in the title and no one was forcing to click it open.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/10/2015 wmsbgshopper said: Why the focus on ""really bad""? How about really flattering examples. O/P: There probably isn't a man alive who would say your first two pics were really bad! In fact if those two women were walking by guess where their eyes would be!!

Did you read the original post? That's why. smh...Mean to be fun .

Esteemed Contributor

I can't post the photo, but I think the new GILI fringe leather jacket is a great example. It's a $400 jacket and the photo is horribly styled. They posted different photos on Facebook that look significantly better. So many examples like that one.
Honored Contributor

On 3/10/2015 gardensla said:
On 3/10/2015 sidsmom said:
On 3/10/2015 wmsbgshopper said: Why the focus on "really bad"?

Lighten up.

We've all been shopping here and have seen some bad styling of otherwise nice things.

If either of you want to start a post on "really great" styling shots, or a post about your favorite thing you've bought, or the number one item on your wish list, have at it.

I might also add, that the theme of this post was pretty clear in the title and no one was forcing to click it open.

I did start a fun thread. It was the infamous Susan Graver Star Trek thread.

I saw an association to the top w/ the series...but in almost 400 posts, not ONE was negative! We had so much fun with that...even Susan had fun...because it was not started in a negative manner. The difference is obvious.

Unfortunately you'll have lots of pics...lots of negative posters will chime in, I'm sure.

Esteemed Contributor

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines