Esteemed Contributor

I thought Jayne was letting her hair grow...? It was above her shoulders last night, and I thought it looked really nice. It looked nice both ways, actually.

Are they doing wigs? Anyone know, if you have the scoop from FB?

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a scoop, but I loved her hair last night. I thought she looked more beautiful than ever ~ especially with the color of her blouse. Perhaps it was a wig?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/7/2015 twopeas said:

I don't have a scoop, but I loved her hair last night. I thought she looked more beautiful than ever ~ especially with the color of her blouse. Perhaps it was a wig?

Yes, she looked stunning!

Esteemed Contributor

I only saw her for a minute and absolutely agree she looked fantastic. The hair and the tunic looked great on her. More modern than the previous week.

I'm not so sure it was a wig however. Obviously, I could be wrong, but I just remember a few years ago how she made the decision to stop wearing wigs and going back to her natural hair.

Honored Contributor

Whatever, I thought both ladies looked and acted like they were doing well in the later spot! LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

When curly hair is straightened, it looks a lot longer than when the tight curls pull it up in length. I don't know if Jayne just wore hers natural or if it was a wig, but I loved it.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

I thought she looked stunning and beautiful, loved her hair and her makeup was perfect the top she had on really flatters her skintone as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think Jayne wears wigs as I've heard her talk about Chaz doing her hair. I do think she had some highlighting in the front done. Jayne is very pretty and just glows.

Honored Contributor
Liked Jayne's hair too.
Esteemed Contributor

OT but was the top Jayne was wearing the TSV from Susan Graver? I thought she looked great, too.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!