Super Contributor

Did you get the email on how to wear the SG TSV? It's about a one-minute video with three style suggestions. I assume they're sending it to everyone who purchased the TSV.

I'm taking an entirely different direction with my black and alabaster tunics.

Honored Contributor

Kathleen, although I didn't purchase the TSV or receive the email, I think it's nice that they send suggestions. It helps substantiate the comments hosts make for ALL brands that you can wear it a million ways. At least they are giving you a couple of the million. (I'm being sincere - not snarky).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Contributor

Hi There: Didn't get the video e-mail...Thanks for sharing the link. I always planned to belt Susan's TSV anyway as long as the darn items fit ! I bought four of them...one is on waitlist...but I was really disappointed in the presentations total lack of addressing what size to buy. You would think they would want everyone to be able to wear the darn thing without returning for another size. Even a caller asked what size she should buy, and Susan fluffed it off with whatever you do buy black, alabaster, and a color. HATE numerical sizing !!! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Super Contributor
On 3/7/2015 ZannaDew said:

Hi There: Didn't get the video e-mail...Thanks for sharing the link. I always planned to belt Susan's TSV anyway as long as the darn items fit ! I bought four of them...one is on waitlist...but I was really disappointed in the presentations total lack of addressing what size to buy. You would think they would want everyone to be able to wear the darn thing without returning for another size. Even a caller asked what size she should buy, and Susan fluffed it off with whatever you do buy black, alabaster, and a color. HATE numerical sizing !!! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I can't see why "what size to buy" is even an issue. If you have a computer, you can check garment measurements. If you don't have a computer - ask the order entry person.

If you don't know what your body measurements are ... measure something in your closet and use those numbers as guidelines.

Esteemed Contributor

I will check this blouse out when it shows up on As Is items: which it no doubt will.