Contributor

Does anyone have one of QVC's long fleece cape in black with hood they would like to sell to me?

I can't remember what it was called except it may have had 'tec' in the name. It was the most yummy long fleece cape with buttons up the front....pockets and a hood. I am going crazy trying to find one!!

Does anyone happen to know what company made them I might be able to find the cape by chance??

I wanted one forever and became too busy that when it was in stock I was unable to get one and then when I returned at the right time of year *poof* gone are my yummy long fleece capes. *sad*

Thank you for any and all help or direction you might be able to point me in to find one! <3

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone have one of QVC's long fleece cape in black with hood they would like to sell to me?

It might have been a Polartec material.
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have one of QVC's long fleece cape in black with hood they would like to sell to me?

Alot of q clothing turns up on eBay. You can try there.
Respected Contributor

There is a QVC Buy and Sell group on Facebook. You can ask to be added, then you can do a post with ISO (in search of) and maybe someone has one to sell.

Contributor

You may be talking about the fleece hooded capes that were sold under the name 35 degrees (degree symbol) Below. I never bought the longer cape but have a few of thee short ones (no hood). I love the ones I have and wondered what happened to them on qvc, they just disappeared. Hope this helps you in trying to find your cape.
Honored Contributor

Would something like this work?A238336

Denim & Co. Fleece Zip Front Poncho with Hood

Here is a reversible (black) water repellant one from Plow & Hearth.

Water-Repellent Reversible Fleece And Nylon Microfiber Cape With Hood

Here is another one from Catalogfavorites.com-

Honored Contributor

Wic-tec. Then the name was changed to 35 Degrees Below.

I have three of those hooded capes and wear them ALL THE TIME!!! Black, brown and red. So bummed I didn't get the ivory.

Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 faeriemoon said:

Wic-tec. Then the name was changed to 35 Degrees Below.

I have three of those hooded capes and wear them ALL THE TIME!!! Black, brown and red. So bummed I didn't get the ivory.

I have one of the 35 below capes and its great.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

I bought 438-082 from Evine at Christmas and use it all the time. Not sure if what you were looking for was something you wear outside or for using instead of a blanket. The one I have is used instead of or in addition to a blanket. It washed up really nicely, very nice quality.

Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 cmoose said:

I bought 438-082 from Evine at Christmas and use it all the time. Not sure if what you were looking for was something you wear outside or for using instead of a blanket. The one I have is used instead of or in addition to a blanket. It washed up really nicely, very nice quality.

No this was an outerwear garment. It was heavy fleece with a wind-blocking technology. It's a great, very warm cape.