Trusted Contributor

OT -- Live Kelly and Michael

Kelly is so darn ANNOYING! I'm off from work thought I would tune in once again, and cannot tolerate her. She is all about her and her husband and is just not funny even when she is trying to be. Michael on the other hand is very Charismatic! He's very likeable and down to earth.

Valued Contributor

Re: OT -- Live Kelly and Michael

I am ambivalent but someone must like her since the ratings have been up since she took over many moons ago

Trusted Contributor

On 3/6/2015 LexPex said:

I am ambivalent but someone must like her since the ratings have been up since she took over many moons ago

I see your point about the ratings, but I'm thinking it be Michael that's pulling in the ratings.

Honored Contributor

There has always been something about Kelly Ripa that was just "off" with me, and I finally realized I have a hard time taking her seriously.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree. I find her grating and unwatchable.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I never liked her, from day one. I don't watch that show.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Isn't she pulling in over $20 million from the show each year? Someone must like her ...

Super Contributor

I like her...she doesn't irritate or offend me..I watch the opening segment and then I do my chores..
Esteemed Contributor

She is full of herself. I would be also if I made millions.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch since I'm at work. But, she must be doing something right. I really don't know how she does it all and still have a family. I know she must have tons of help with the kids, but still she has to make sure everything is running smoothly, not to mention keeping a marriage going strong for as long as she has. I wish I had her energy!