Contributor

Anyone ever try Liz Lange clothing?

TSV on the FL channel is a maxi dress by LL. There were a number of calls from ladies who seemed to be very happy w/her designs. Would be happy to hear comments about quality and fit of her clothing. Thought this might be a nice dress to take to FL. Comes in reg. and petite. Thanks in advance - really love this forum and all the many topics that come up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ever try Liz Lange clothing?

She appears to be a one trick pony, she has used the same "design" on her TSV dresses for what seems like the last 10 years

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 3/6/2015 I am still oxox said:

She appears to be a one trick pony, she has used the same "design" on her TSV dresses for what seems like the last 10 years

Have to chuckle--that's really true. I have a few dresses and they are all pretty much the same design. Having said that, I need a long dress for summer vacation and this came on right in time. I got the black and white--if it doesn't look "dumpy" on me, I'll keep it. Sometimes her length doesn't suit me. I like the shape--I don't do well with things nipped in at the waist.

Regular Contributor

I agree, her dresses are all the same. Be careful with her front metal designs...some of them are very heavy for the knit material. I bought several because they are a flattering design and longer (I am tall) but found the material, although not too clingy is a knit and if you have bumps, they will show and all the attention to the front abdominal area can make your but look big. They did not work for me and I sent them all back.

Esteemed Contributor

It's possible that this dress is very nice and it must sell very well. If this weren't the case, HSN would not have Liz producing this same dress for every season for the past several years.

To me it's boring to see her present the exact same dress (with only a new color or print thrown in). I think Liz and her team should take the structural idea of their classic staple and incorporate it into a different style. Maybe they could try a shorter version, or a more sheath style, separates... anything other than the exact same maxi dress.

Frequent Contributor

had to start post over

Frequent Contributor

I am a it confused over the sizin g. I am size 10-12 but with a large chest. according to the sizing i should order a 1X which may fit my chest but will drown me everywhere else. Can someone who has her dress give me some advice
Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 I am still oxox said:

That is true, but it is hard to find a Maxidress that is not "covered up" as this one is in the stores, a lot have halter tops, skinny straps, etc.

Honored Contributor

So how is the sizing?

I am looking at either Petite small or reg XS from the video the haven't addressed how tall the models are or what sizes any are wearing

Maybe I will watch later,

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/6/2015 SPACKLE said: I am a it confused over the sizin g. I am size 10-12 but with a large chest. according to the sizing i should order a 1X which may fit my chest but will drown me everywhere else. Can someone who has her dress give me some advice

I think in this type of dress, the bust measurement is the seam that runs under the actual bust, like your band measurement on a bra.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines