Respected Contributor

Alberti on the Issac Show this Morning

I really do enjoy watching Alberti, he's a great new host, but I have to say he looks a little foolish wearing that scarf around his neck this morning.

Valued Contributor

Re: Alberti on the Issac Show this Morning

I am up scraping the ice off my car to get ready for school drop-off, and I watched this morning. I LOVED the way Alberti tied the scarf. I am going to copy him. I had to laugh b/c the women hosts, vendors, never show explain it well enough for me to copy. He explained it so well, that I know how to twist it to show the fringe now. He's a good sport!

Btw, a lot of men wear scarves like that. In Europe, for years and years. I like the look on men.

Esteemed Contributor

I think he is adorable in the scarf....good for him....he is obviously comfortable in his own skin.....as he should be.....we all should be....

I love that he is able to Host a show no matter what he has to sell....

Jewelry....Clothing...Beauty....Kitchen....just everything...

He is the most all around Host the Q. has....

Respected Contributor

On 3/6/2015 circles said:

I think he is adorable in the scarf....good for him....he is obviously comfortable in his own skin.....as he should be.....we all should be....

I love that he is able to Host a show no matter what he has to sell....

Jewelry....Clothing...Beauty....Kitchen....just everything...

He is the most all around Host the Q. has....

I couldn't agree more!! I love watching him, he is an excellent host.

Frequent Contributor

And I absolutely LOVED his shoes!
Honored Contributor

didn't see the show but how fun for Alberti to be part of the fashion shows today! I think he is adorable too --- he's so good at everything he presents including fasions and jewelry. He has GREAT fashion sense and loves to share it! Did a great job w/LR in past PMS shows too.

Contributor

stop reading this now, if you are 1 of those on here who doesn't believe in free speech..or having a personal opinion - go read/post something pink & fluffy about what kind of hat Carolyn will wear tomorrow & how cute she looks ! ... ik,r? what a hoot! could not believe he wore that..had to laugh out loud, even that early in the a.m.. maybe he thought Isaac was gonna be there to help him style it...

Trusted Contributor

Why shouldn't a man wear a scarf? Try to remember, he's in the fashion business! He is also a very good host.
Respected Contributor

Issac tends to be a bit out there with his fashions making even the best looking of host's look off sometimes.

WHY is Issac on so much anyway?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

loved it!!