Regular Contributor

If I hear...XXS and California Girl one more time.

I enjoy Lisa Rinnia clothes and the shows, but today I am growing weary of hearing the host say, "I wear XXS which is great". And, "I am a California girl". Stop, please. It is not about you.
Respected Contributor

Re: If I hear...XXS and California Girl one more time.

Ah, but it is, all about her!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

LOL. I agree. I don't even know her name. I'm just that familiar with a lot of the hosts.

Respected Contributor

I think it's helpful to know what size she is wearing cuz then you can judge by your body type what size you would wear. As far as the C girl stuff, don't need that info.

Contributor

LOL! ITA Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I know what you mean, I always enjoy the LR shows, but today all the banter and chaos is really getting to me. I know Kerstin is thin and fit, but she's a big girl and it's hard to believe she wears an xxs. Time to turn the channel. Wish Kerstin would return to California permanently.

Super Contributor

Oh, but if you will just buy what she is selling, you can FEEL like a California girl who wears an XXS....
“There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little.” —Jackie French Koller
Honored Contributor

She is a dreadful host.

Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 baker said:

I know what you mean, I always enjoy the LR shows, but today all the banter and chaos is really getting to me. I know Kerstin is thin and fit, but she's a big girl and it's hard to believe she wears an xxs. Time to turn the channel. Wish Kerstin would return to California permanently.

Well, you do realize that QVC's (vanity sizing) XXS is basically a Medium in a (real life) brick and mortar store. Yes, I do believe she wears an XXS in QVC's make-believe world.
“There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little.” —Jackie French Koller
Honored Contributor

She just took her pants off - LOL

Bet somebody starts a thread about it.