Respected Contributor
I love how white pants look on other people, but I have never found any that I thought were flattering on me and my large thighs. My closet is full of black pants. Do you wear white pants or do you prefer dark bottoms? Is it ridiculous to think black pants go with everything?
Super Contributor

Re: Do you wear white pants?

Yes ... I have white linen wide leg (lined), some Chico Travelers in white (lined), a bunch of white jeans in various leg styles, white ankle pants and white cropped pants.

I do a LOT of black and white in the summer ...

Super Contributor

I wear black and white pants...it depends on what my day is going to be like and planned. I also would factor into weather events for that day.
Contributor

I love white pants in the summer. I think they can look quite dressy. I just bought a new pair and can't wait to wear them.

Frequent Contributor

I have always worn white pants and shorts. Love them for summer. Can't imagine not wearing them. They look great with bright summer colors. I would never be able to only wear black.
Respected Contributor

I wear white capris, jeans or shorts. I also have thick thighs so I don't wear them too tight or too loose.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

I love my white pants! I wear a lot of white shorts and pants in the spring-summer.

But I wear a lot of black pants too.

Honored Contributor

I love wearing white jeans in the summer. I don't wear white knit pants though.

Super Contributor

I would love to wear white pants, jeans especially, but I wouldn't even make it to the car without doggie prints, pulling up some just-spotted weeds, dusty car door, etc., so it's mostly darker pants for me, lol!!!

Respected Contributor

No. I prefer dark bottoms and only wear full length pants. This limits my options but looks so much better on me. The lightest color I wear is charcoal grey.