Trusted Contributor
This QVC customer calls in on the Tignanello bag A269607 show with Leah. The bag costs 99.00. The caller states she always wears Louis Vuitton bags which can cost $1000's of dollars but yet she is going to buy this Tignanello $99.00 purse! Lol.
Valued Contributor

Ya, lol, I heard that too.

Not impressed.

Honored Contributor
That does sound like an oxymoron!.. I own one LV bag, which l never use. I feel it's overpriced, and the only reason l bought it is b/c l used a giftcard. I buy the moderately-priced handbag lines: D&B, MK, Coach, Brahmin. I tried one Tignanello bag from the Q a few years ago, but after about a month, the stitching on one side of the bag started to open up. It was after the 30 day return limit, so l was stuck with it. I don't know if it was just a fluke, but after that l'm hesitant to buy that brand again.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor
On 3/5/2015 nomoaa said:

Ya, lol, I heard that too.

Not impressed.

Hi there! Me either. It's like saying I drive a Ferrari but I want to purchase a Ford Focus as my second car. So ridiculous. I'm not impressed either. Lol.
Honored Contributor

So are you saying you can't have a Vuitton bag and a less expensive one?

Or that is was odd to call in and say so?

I will go with the 2nd statement which I thought was odd as well, then of course Leah had to go with the caller, just wired.

I have lots of bags from Travelon to Vuitton.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand the issue.

People who carry LV's can't buy bags that are $99? Are they only supposed to carry LV's?

Occasional Contributor

This is not odd to me at all.... I own a Jimmy Choo bag that cost 3500.+ and I also own many Coach and D&B purses and accessories. Yes, I could buy another couture bag if I would like to and will when I see one that hits my fancy. I find the contemporary bags a nice quality and versitility allowing me to change bags out to suit my life style for that particular day.

So, no this is not odd! Variety is the spice of life.

Honored Contributor

Just based on the zipper, which appeared to be nylon to me, she's probably going to end up sending it back. Let's not even get into the plastic pieces they use to cheap-out the bag.

It has nothing to do with LV obsession.

Honored Contributor

I have two LVs, but rarely carry them anymore.

I prefer Coach - and almost exclusively carry a nylon chevron quilted Coach bag in the winter. It looks like their leather version and has held up through snow and rain.

Respected Contributor

Maybe she had been bending the elbow a bit too much? Most of the people I hear on call ins appear to be a little sloshed.

Don't worry, be Happy!