Honored Contributor

Beginning to snow so at least there will be something to watch today, even though it will be mostly SG {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Honored Contributor

Morning snowy AM Style Jack- my other half has just left for work and I will be on edge until he gets to work and then until he gets home

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor
On 3/5/2015 I am still oxox said:

Morning snowy AM Style Jack- my other half has just left for work and I will be on edge until he gets to work and then until he gets home

mine left too, said NJ Gov declared State of Emerg, I haven't put the news on,

so sick of the snow, was going to go take a spin class but they were cancelled.

Honored Contributor
On 3/5/2015 jackthebear said:
On 3/5/2015 I am still oxox said:

mine left too, said NJ Gov declared State of Emerg, I haven't put the news on,

so sick of the snow, was going to go take a spin class but they were cancelled.

I work at home and its going to be a slow quiet day, I have pulled out some clothes from my shelves, so I will take the chance to go thru them and sort stuff. To make room for new things Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Snow day here, ladies! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 3/5/2015 lolakimono said:

Snow day here, ladies! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

heads up LLK, I think Saturday is all gardening or home junk,

Frequent Contributor

About 7"" of fresh snow and still snowing in So. Ohio so this is good news for the next two days. I really only try and catch the fashion shows now. I usually boycott Sundays and Wednesday.

Honored Contributor
On 3/5/2015 jackthebear said:

heads up LLK, I think Saturday is all gardening or home junk,

{#emotions_dlg.sad} No joke- I have a black thumb. I was given a plant for my classroom, but I had to regift it to another teacher for safekeeping because it started to look like the "before" shot on the Miracle Gro commercials and her plant was the "after."{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Esteemed Contributor

Not snowing here (although there's plenty still on the ground) and a whopping 4 degrees, but we have the brightest sunshine I've seen all winter ... it's beautiful!

Honored Contributor

It's hard to see all of these spring/summer fashions when it's a windy very cold 19degrees with lingering snow & ice outside.

I'll admit I've seen some GREAT SG items in the shows that were already on today. That cap sleeve shirt that buttons down the back from last season is gorgeous I think. The price went up on this from last season to this I see though. I wanted to buy 3 of this one but I bought only one. I did pick up another shirt w/cap sleeves and shirring in the front (buy one w/$4.more) but again I only bought one (wanted more though). Susan had a gorgeous sleeveless dress in her 3A show with beading around the neckline. WOW what a dress!!!! Reminds me almost of a flapper dress from the '20s. You may think I'm crazy on this comment but I LOVE this dress!!!! Won't buy it though - if I still worked I'd get it. The models wore it beautifully too.

Two days ago I loaded up on d&co skorts, both styles, the a-line and the curved hem. LOVE skorts! And there's a new navy in the A-line one. I already have 3 of this one from last year and love them. The curved hem one I did not have and bought 4 of this one.

I've also been scooping up summer shoes too. Have a new pr of skechers and a cool ikat print pr of canvas slip-on shoes. I'm expecting 2 pr of cute keds skimmers, 2 pr of white mnt wedges at dirt cheap $21 each (that used to be here on the q) and 2 pr of clark's wedges $20 less than currently here at the q. Cannot wait to get all of my goodies!!!

Stop me now - I'm going broke!!! Bring on the WARM WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all find some great looking fun fashions to sport SOON!

BTW - I opted not for Susan's tsv although I love it too. I'm buying short sleeve/cap sleeve shirts/tops instead.