Respected Contributor

Need "denim" jacket recommendation.

I would love to have a denim or denim - look jacket to wear with my maxi dresses. I have a couple of the Denim and Co. 3/4 sleeve stretch denim jackets but I never wear them because they are snug through the shoulders and arms and big through the body. I definitely need something with stretch because of my large arms. I wear a large or XL. It seems that every denim jacket I try is made for someone who is pear shaped and they just don't work for me. I would appreciate your recommendations.
Respected Contributor

Re: Need ""denim"" jacket recommendation.

try Denim & co. They have have several stretch styles including this

More Colors Available

aux1 = |Best Sellers,Items Recently On Air,Most Wished For,New Arrivals,Special Prices|

last = |Blazers & Jackets, Etc.|

fric = ||
New <input id="cbSelectedMarketingText" class="cvvdisplay" type="checkbox" name="AutoPromo_A263186" value="New" />
Frequent Contributor

Love my Ralph Lauren. Got it on sale at Dillard's about 6 years ago. Wear it every year during the warmer months (winters are too cold where I live). It's one of those that will always be in style. So happy I found it...one of my ""best buys"".

Honored Contributor

I really like the one world denim jacket I recently purchased. It contains just enough spandex to make it comfortable but you still have the structure that you want in a denim jacket
Honored Contributor

What about a men's Levis jacket?

Esteemed Contributor

This one has 2% span. I got this primarily because they insisted that it was very soft. It is!

I just cannot wait until the weather is appropriate to wear it!

Liz denim

Super Contributor

I bought the Linea one last year, A232350 and really enjoy wearing it. It is a denim jacket with a little more polish to it and does have some stretch. I also wear an XL. Maybe you would like it.

Respected Contributor

I like that knit D&Co jacket, traveler. Jean jackets seem stiff and heavy to me, and I thought this one might be better, but I did read one review which said it's not a light summer jacket.

Esteemed Contributor

QF has some knit and denim jackets for the spring and summer .. Happy shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

Check out Linea and LCNY.