Contributor

Oh NO!!! Not another SG Top as a TSV

I do not know what the Q is doing. We are getting two TSV"s a month from SG and a host of other shows during the weeks. Including in the middle of the night. There must be at least 8 shows per month and some are 2 HOURS long. Enough is enough. Get some new designers. I think we are all ready for NEW. Plus, some of the better designers that you have we only see maybe one article of their line in a show or they might have an hour show once a month, what is up with that?

Valued Contributor

Re: Oh NO!!! Not another SG Top as a TSV

You don't know what they are doing? They are making MONEY. Whether you like it or not, Susan is very popular and her clothing sells.

Honored Contributor

I saw the TSV and I'm afraid it looks like every other top out there, and with LOGO's success it seems that every designer is trying to edge in on a part of "the look". I used to buy SG clothes almost exclusively. I loved her striated silk-like fabric (until she made it thicker and it lost it's flowing appeal)... Loved her Moleskin in the winter! But unfortunately her sizing isn't as consistent as it once was (I was returning an awful lot), the styles now just aren't appealing to me, and the cost is more than I want to spend.... I think the TSV coming up is just too much money for what it is. JMHO

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

QVC is all about money and profits. Susan's sales warrant all those shows. They are not having her on just to be kind to her!

Maybe you do not like her clothes and if that is the case, don't tune in.

Lots of things I don't like - Philosophy, Dooney and Bourke, Dr. Perricone - so I do a really novel thing called change the channel.

Not everything is for everyone - but Susan sells, like it or not.

Valued Contributor

Susan hasn't had a TSV for 5 months.

Honored Contributor

I saw a picture yesterday. It looked really cute. I just don't think I'll like it on air--on the models. Most of her items are never executed properly. I haven't bought anything from her in many , many years.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

She presented a similar top in two colors on AM Style, I think. She said if we liked that look we would love her TSV. Looking forward to the presentation. I'm 5'4" so it may just be too long in the back. Although I am a Chico's shopper and they have such dramatic long tops they would be dresses on me!!

Honored Contributor

Got my email showing the TSV, but I'm afraid I did not like it at all. It will be interesting to see if it sells well.

Trusted Contributor

The petite length is 30.5 inches long. Too long for me
Esteemed Contributor

" what is up with that?"

What is up is that when those other designers have worked as long and as hard with their lines for QVC as Susan has and they're selling as much as she does, THEN they will have TSV's every month, have more shows, and have 2-hour long shows. It's really simple.

What sells gets the air time....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}