New Contributor
Congratulations to Shawn!!!!!! Your show was outstanding! You did a fantastic job, the set is great, models fun and beautiful. I had already shopped the show, but I just had to order more when I saw the way things were styled for your show. Love the entire Monday night line up. You had some big shoes to fill, they fit you like Cinderella!!! Be proud, thank God, have fun!
New Contributor
Monday night lineup! Loved the new Monday night lineup. The hostesses did great! Amy and Shawn were on top of their game. QVC should be proud of themselves for staying current, and putting 2 of their best hostesses up front to do them proud! We will always love Lisa but she has moved on, we wish her the best of everything. Life goes on. Amy and Shawn you did an outstanding job on the new set with new models! You have both worked hard to hone your craft. You have worked hard behind the scenes and it shows. Nothing has been gifted to you. QVC and Monday night is in good hands.
New Contributor
Monday night lineup! Loved the new Monday night lineup. The hostesses did great! Amy and Shawn were on top of their game. QVC should be proud of themselves for staying current, and putting 2 of their best hostesses up front to do them proud! We will always love Lisa but she has moved on, we wish her the best of everything. Life goes on. Amy and Shawn you did an outstanding job on the new set with new models! You have both worked hard to hone your craft. You have worked hard behind the scenes and it shows. Nothing has been gifted to you. QVC and Monday night is in good hands.