Contributor

OMG!!!!!! RIDICULOUS........ GROW UP,,,, Mass confusion!!!!

Respected Contributor
I'm not a LOGO fan, so just switched the channel. Try it and forget the !!!!'s
Not applicable

LOGO needs to expand her vocabulary. How many times can she use the word ""amazing""?

Trusted Contributor

I loved several of the LOGO items that were shown tonight and the imaginative styling, and Lori is always an engaging and effective presenter........but the flow and logistics of the show were very rough, and poor Amy was so tense and hyper that I could hardly bear to watch or listen. Couldn't believe Amy kept interrupting Lori and talking right over her! I know it was a new format and that Amy probably had a case of opening-night nerves, but she isn't a newbie! Nice young lady obviously trying very hard......but she seemed to be in over her head.

Valued Contributor

What? It was refreshing and new. What a great designed set-NYC Studio. What do you people want? It was so different. It was just what this shopping channel needed. I loved it.

Amy and Lori seemed well prepared too.

Super Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Allium said:

LOGO needs to expand her vocabulary. How many times can she use the word ""amazing""?

There's absolutely nothing ""amazing"" about her clothing line or the bag lady look.

Honored Contributor
On 3/2/2015 GoodStuff said:

I loved several of the LOGO items that were shown tonight and the imaginative styling, and Lori is always an engaging and effective presenter........but the flow and logistics of the show were very rough, and poor Amy was so tense and hyper that I could hardly bear to watch or listen. Couldn't believe Amy kept interrupting Lori and talking right over her! I know it was a new format and that Amy probably had a case of opening-night nerves, but she isn't a newbie! Nice young lady obviously trying very hard......but she seemed to be in over her head.

I have a different interpretation. Amy was trying to go through the colors of a top and Lori stopped on each color and told a story. At one point Amy said the colors are selling out, we need to get through them. I think in time, they will get on the same page.
Esteemed Contributor

I have got to say here, in 1940 when I was a young child, I remember my Grandma and the neighbor immigrents, sp? ladies wearing, without the chiffon in back, the cardigan featured on this show. Especially the mushroom one. They were poor it was after the big depression and this was their clothing. Laurie Goldstein, is a smart business women. I bet even the Jewish ladies in the gettos of New York had sweaters like this. They are very smart business women. The minute I saw it, I thought OMG, Grandma wore a cardigan like this everyday.

Now, nothing wrong if you like the style and buy it, she is one smart lady. Personally it reminds me of bag lady clothes. Of course, being a very smart business women, she convinces people they have to have 3 or 4 layers under each, in case they become homeless, they have all their clothes on their backs. She also said this is how people dress today. Yep, it,s a disaster out there.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Allium said:

She expanded to major.....major......major......

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor
Hilarious to watch! Zooming back and forth across the set, dragging the clothing racks with them and talking over each other. Too funny.....but probably not the reaction they were expecting.