Regular Contributor

How many layers can I put on my body ?

I personally think its crazy !

Trusted Contributor

Re: How many layers can I put on my body ?

I guess it depends on how big you want to look. Even the slim models look chunky wearing this stuff. Oh well. Many seem to like it. I'm just not one of them.
Respected Contributor

I think they really look silly on an older woman. Lori is just too old for her own look! This is a very young womans' look in my opinion. And enough with any woman with heavy thighs wearing leggings.
Frequent Contributor

My body is normal size, except my upper arms, which I feel are large. This line of clothing really emphasizes that part of the body, even on Lori, as I was noticing tonight. Fabric sticks to the body. Tried it once, and it shrunk in the dryer. A no go for me.
Esteemed Contributor

The last this 64 yr. body needs is more layers. Yikes!!! As for leggings I would not subject the general population to the sight of me in them. That is one reason I hate winter, too many layers. I wore a light weight turtleneck and blazer to work last week. I didn't even want to put a coat on but it was 0 outside and had no choice. I told my husband I felt like that kid in a Christmas Story that had so much on he couldn't get off his back when he fell down.

Respected Contributor

I am sure there is a way to make this look chic, but I don't believe the Q has found it yet. Sometimes it looks as though someone robbed my rag bag from the laundry room, and piled it on the models . And some of the color combos on the models are just awful.

Some of the items look much better on their own without the layering. Other times .... dreadful.

Contributor

Love the Logo line, but I do not layer.
Trusted Contributor

Some of the layering I like; some not so much. I do like Lori's "permission to play" philosophy, and I thought some of tonight's LOGO pieces and ensembles were winners. Lori's shows are always lively, creative and interesting......and that makes them fun to watch. Amy Stran's extremely hyper performance on tonight's show was a huge detriment, however. I wanted to tell her to please calm down.

Valued Contributor

I bet a dozen layers!

Super Contributor

I love LOGO and I layer ... but not the way Lori does.