Frequent Contributor

Why is Amy wearing Vince Camuto Shoes?

I love Vince Camuto shoes.....QVC, WHY DONT THE HOST WEAR THE SHOES THEY SELL?????
Honored Contributor

Re: Why is Amy wearing Vince Camuto Shoes?

I like HSN selling them--free shipping and lower prices.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

I love her boots. Thanks for letting us know who makes them! I noticed them right away!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand how/why some women wear shoes with their toes hanging off the front. (See Amy's right foot in previous photo.). Seems like it would hurt, and it's not a good look.
Super Contributor

On 3/2/2015 wildcat fan said: I don't understand how/why some women wear shoes with their toes hanging off the front. (See Amy's right foot in previous photo.). Seems like it would hurt, and it's not a good look.

I know, that looks so bad! This is a major pet peeve of mine regarding shoes and women that don't know what size they need.

The shoes are too small! If your toes are hanging off the side or off the end of the toe you should be sizing UP a half size (or a whole size, depending).

I am surprised how many women do not know how to accurately judge what size shoe they wear.

It would annoy me to death to wear shoes with my toes hanging outside the shoe silhouette!

Regular Contributor

I love her look! Those shoes caught my attention immediately.

Super Contributor

If you know they are Vince Camuto then you should know where to buy them. They are sold many places. Why do you expect QVC to sell them? Are you a new customer?

Just look for them where you know they are sold.

Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 wildcat fan said: I don't understand how/why some women wear shoes with their toes hanging off the front. (See Amy's right foot in previous photo.). Seems like it would hurt, and it's not a good look.

I don't like that look either. You can have the most expensive shoes but if they look like that, it's a no-go.

Super Contributor

On 3/2/2015 giorgcoco said: I love Vince Camuto shoes.....QVC, WHY DONT THE HOST WEAR THE SHOES THEY SELL?????

Probably because they do not want to wear orthopedic looking shoes.