Contributor
Ok, was looking forward to the show tonight. I love watching Amy. Tuned in and she is dressed in torn jeans. So this is an inspired look? Just changed the channel.
Trusted Contributor

I think Amy looks really cute. Probably not a look for everyone but she looks good and is young enough to carry it off.

Super Contributor

....so you started a thread because?????????

Respected Contributor

I think Amy looks adorable. It's a look for a younger woman and if I was 20 years younger, I would be rocking that look. I am liking the new format so far and think it great that the models are wearing microphones! I've never seen Inspired Style before. PM style was boring and the same old same old.

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked contrived and relatively ridiculous. It has nothing to do with being able to pull it off or with her age... This show is now supposedly one of the cornerstones to the new Monday fashion line-up. She might have been attired for happy our or for cleaning out the barn, but she really could have ramped it up a notch for this first week... No matter though, after about twenty minutes, I found something else to watch. I just find her annoying.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
On 3/2/2015 KentuckyWoman said:

I think Amy looks adorable. It's a look for a younger woman and if I was 20 years younger, I would be rocking that look. I am liking the new format so far and think it great that the models are wearing microphones! I've never seen Inspired Style before. PM style was boring and the same old same old.

She has been doing Inspired Style for 2 years now on Thursday nights (WestCoast)/early morning Fridays (East Coast) in this format.

Respected Contributor

I love Amy but the cruddy jeans wreck the look IMO. A dark trouser jean would be better choice.

Dang, I wish they would vary the sizes of the GILI bags. Every GILI bag is suitcase sized (or else that one teeny crossbody that is 4"). How about a 12-13" bag?

Frequent Contributor
I think Amy should be wearing QVC attire. Loving her Seven Jeans, and Vince Camuto shoes. She needs to wear the Clarks Sandal and Denim & Co Jeans......the selling gimmick is CRAZY....when all the Host shop the High End Stores...
Super Contributor

I think the ripped jeans are a very calculated look, aiming to reach out to a 'hipper' crowd. I read the powers that be at the Q were interested in capturing more bizniz on the west coast.

Geez, I wish we all could be California girls. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

The torn jeans are a very current look in NYC, and Paris! Amy, in my opinion, is a fashionista and knows exactly what is going on in the fashion world! She is just adorable and fun! Have watched the show at 1:00 AM EST. So glad it is on at an earlier time! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}