Respected Contributor

QVC France ~~~ April in Paris?

when will QVC France begin and will we be able to see live?

so excited to see the French fashions - inspiring ! and beauty too!

c'est merveilleux !

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC France ~~~ April in Paris?

How fun that would be. If I can't be there in person, I can still be inspired.

Tres bien!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think you will be able to watch it live because you,cannot watch the other QVC foreign locations live. Even if you could you wouldn't understand it unless you,spoke French.
Honored Contributor

So far it looks like the same pictures.

http://qvc.fr/shopping-chez-qvc/

Respected Contributor

videos will be fine if not live...it will be fun to see the French influence. can understand some of the languages ...HS French :-) lol

QVC UK is fun to watch sometimes Italy UK and Germany videos can be fun just to watch - they show the videos... i like to see jewelry, make up and fashion the Europeans love! maybe get some new ideas. can you tell i would love to go to Paris {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

hope its soon!

this is the video of QVC France http://qvc.fr/language/fr/

Trusted Contributor

Fun little video! Like the way they were able to translate the QVC logo into French. But what the heck was Kathy Griffin doing in a very short little clip?????

Occasional Contributor

Awesome -- I speak French -- maybe I should apply for a job there!

Honored Contributor

I watched QVC UK for about 5 min. it looks like they sell the same things as the US does in dopey English accents. In the other countries, aren't they hawking the same stuff they sell in the states?

Honored Contributor

Why wouldn't we be able to see it? We can see QVC programming from England and Italy and Germany now. Why would France, when/if it ever starts programming, be different?

Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 baker said:

I watched QVC UK for about 5 min. it looks like they sell the same things as the US does in dopey English accents. In the other countries, aren't they hawking the same stuff they sell in the states?

Yes, they are. I wasn't going to be my usual snarky self and say that all QVC clothing and accessories are pretty much alike. Because women everywhere dress a like now.