Honored Contributor

What's your favorite neckline?

Watching the fashion shows brought this to mind. I don't care for ones that make me feel like it's choking me. But with age, I see how to low a cut on an older woman looks. I think if a woman's cleavage has vertical wrinkles, then she should cover that. Jewelry could work. I just like the look of non wrinkled skin for tops.

How do you like your tops?

Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite neckline?

V or square

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I like V or square, as well....but I am not opposed to right up to the neck...depending on the shirt...

The problem I have is sometimes the cut is too low...I have no cleavage so it droops even lower and looks like a rag on me...

You didn't ask...but I like elbow length sleeve or long sleeve...can't wear sleeveless..cap sleeve...short sleeve...and I hate 3/4 length...

Contributor

A low scoop neck or a v neck. No..*grins* I do not dress like a hooker. It's just my style. It elongates the neck and is very flattering.

Why doesn't QVC offer any long sleeved t's with the popular thumb holes is what I would like to know? Finding them online is like searching for a needle in a haystack. Cotton please!

Respected Contributor

Scoop neck is my favorite. I will wear others, but not as often.

Regular Contributor

Cause I like to be different: Sweetheart I also have a few square necklines from the Q and I like those too.
Trusted Contributor

Scoop neck is my favorite, but for the office, I like a crew that's not too high.

Super Contributor

I have a long thin neck and I think I look best with a higher neckline. If I could get away with it all year around - it would be a turtleneck! Next choice - neckline with some sort of collar.

I also like the look of a crew neck or high square.

Honored Contributor

Crew neck and turtleneck. V- Neck would be next.

Honored Contributor

Scoop neck I find the most flattering on my short neck....but I don't have any ""horizontal"" wrinkles! Smiley Happy