Honored Contributor

This is another premium jean. Made in the USA. What makes them a bit different is a panel of extra material on the side seams. They call them channel seam and usually with a number after them. It's supposed to make your legs much longer. This is Jessica Alba in them. High rise too 10" She''s wearing Channel seam #3

Honored Contributor
What stores carry those jeans?They look really nice but you would need to try on something that fitted before purchase.I hate how the tight legs need to be peeled off at the end of the day.I think zippers are a nice touch for ease of removal.
Valued Contributor

these photos look altered to me.

Honored Contributor
On 3/1/2015 bootsanne said:

these photos look altered to me.

The top one was taken by a pap. I also saw several other stars wearing them. This is Kendell Jennings in them.

The other photo is from their website. My next jean #5

Honored Contributor
On 3/1/2015 dex said: What stores carry those jeans?They look really nice but you would need to try on something that fitted before purchase.I hate how the tight legs need to be peeled off at the end of the day.I think zippers are a nice touch for ease of removal.

They have an exclusive contract with Saks 5th ave. Nordstrom are only showing the men's version. I haven't seen them at Barney's

So many celebs wear them. Here's Heidi Klum in em Only mildly distressted