Valued Contributor

Kelly Osborne quits Fashion Police on E! Channel!

So Kelly Osborne makes good on her threat...she has quit Fashion Police. Good bye!

I tell you the truth, FP is NOT the same since Joan River's death the show is NOT funny with Kathy Griffin as the host. It is boring and will not succeed in the long run with these useless people. I've watched it a few times, but do care if I miss it or not any longer.

None of these people who hosts are constructive in their critiques and do nothing but tear people down in the most despicable way.

Kelly Osborne is better served else where.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kelly Osborne quits Fashion Police on E! Channel!

I agree. Griffith is just not funny. Joan was real, she told it like it was, with humor. Kathy just makes fun for no reason.

Trusted Contributor

Joan "was the show."

I do not think what G said was racist.

I have no issues with the show and what is said, as when you tune in , you do so knowing the insults will be made. I have less respect for KO than I did, as it fine to rip on anyone in any manner as long as it wasn't one of "her friends." If her friends would be hurt, wouldn't any one else ? It was ok, for KO to laugh and enjoy every word said , just as long as it was not "her friend."

I personally have never been a "Kathy fan" - but it was said that she was whom Joan favored , so I think it was fine she was given the seat. However , I just don't enjoy the show any longer. I like Brad, but I miss George. I honestly wouldn't miss the show if it went away , now that Joan is gone.{#emotions_dlg.sad} It just saddens me .

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

The show will be much better without kelly IMO. I love Kathy griffin as the host. I believe the show will continue as long as people have interest in award show fashion---and I don't see that decreasing anytime soon.
Esteemed Contributor

Kathy Griffith is not funny...just vulgar...I haven't watched FP because of her...no one can step into the spot that JR made popular...they need to just dropped the show...

Honored Contributor

I didn't think I would like the show with Kathy Griffin, but I do. I often thought Joan was vulgar on the show, and I haven't thought that about Kathy yet. I loved Joan on QVC but not FP. The main thing I didn't like the other night was the way G and Kelly treated Brad. Maybe that will change with Kelly gone. I really like Brad. He's very knowledgeable about fashion.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Joan was the glue that held that disparate group together. It seems they need to find another one of her stature or that show is doomed.

Contributor

Bye Felicia. No talent. Purple hair.

Super Contributor

The joke was written for GR. KO had to know that. She is just bailing on a sinking ship.

Agreed, it was ok to make fun of other people just not her friends. Right? Oh please, grow up. That comment was not racist, associating drugs with a particular hairstyle...oh come on.

Honored Contributor

Seems a little childish. Guiliana said words, apologized for said words. If Kelly can't move past her friends words, I don't think they really were friends. Yes the words were a poor choice, but once said they are out there.