Respected Contributor

A.M. Style Chat 02/28 - ALMOST SPRING!!!!!! (Right?)

Well, March will finally be here tomorrow. I always look forward to March, optimistically thinking that the bad weather MUST be over soon.

I haven't seen anything in the lineup today that tempts me. I bought a cute little Honora ring yesterday from the Silver Bonanza lineup; not much else new to report.

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Chat 02/28 - ALMOST SPRING!!!!!! (Right?)

Good morning, Favorite Son!

I haven't looked at the fashion line-up yet, but will do.

We have SNOW on the ground all over the place... it is so pretty at night... a winter wonderland...

Image result for DFW snow pictures

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good frosty morning FS, and all who join in this morning. I checked the preview, nothing that interested me today. Also saw GF's new fashion post, nothing there either. For those who follow Lola's Resolutions thread, you know what I have purchased recently, I had little left for Spring/Summer wear that was in good shape, and due to weight loss, I was needing a few things to get me through several events that are upcoming. I think I am close to being done with shopping with the exception of a pair of black dress sandals that I need for a wedding.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I like the ""look"" of this outfit...

Honored Contributor

snickster... I saw your new fashions... congratulations on the weight loss!

Favorite Son... are you still planning that trip to Texas?

Honored Contributor

Good Morning AM Stylers. Thanks for getting us started this morning Favorite Son. They are forecasting snow for me tomorrow so I suspect March is coming in like a Lion and going out like a lamb. I'm going to look for Godfreak's thread - it's probably gone already.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Favorite Son... O/T: you really do like the Dr Denese hydroshield? THX

Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2015 lovestoteach said:

snickster... I saw your new fashions... congratulations on the weight loss!

Favorite Son... are you still planning that trip to Texas?

No, I would LOVE to go to Texas but that is some other lucky A.M. Styler. The furthest away I get from home these days is the hour long commute to work each day.

I like the look of that gray sweater, too. I'm currently contemplating a similar gray Eileen Fisher that is on eBay. Whenever I get tempted by something that I see online here or at Nordie's or somewhere else I head on over to eBay and see what I can find there for less. So far, just looking has been enough, but I might treat myself to a sweater this month if I can get a few more things moved out of the closet.

Honored Contributor

Geez - a person really needs to be online and awake when Godfreak posts - webbie has an itchy trigger finger

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Bird mama said:

Good Morning AM Stylers. Thanks for getting us started this morning Favorite Son. They are forecasting snow for me tomorrow so I suspect March is coming in like a Lion and going out like a lamb. I'm going to look for Godfreak's thread - it's probably gone already.

I don't recall seeing a Godfreak thread for fashion, but I saw one for a new GILI bag. We are going to get snow/rain on Monday, but that is OK with me. The temperatures are heading up a bit next week. I am so tired of wearing the same shoes and corduroy pants to work every day.