Super Contributor

As a fashion stylist who’s worked closely with superstar photographers like Annie Leibovitz and Steven Meisel, Lori Goldstein has spent most of her professional life behind cameras. In recent years, she’s established a new career in front of them with her LOGO clothing lines on QVC, the television shopping network.

New York Times article: Where Matchy-Matchy Meets its Match

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

There's absolutely no phoniness or snobbishness about Lori. Loved the article and photo gallery. Thanks, Kathleen.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing -- fun to read!

Valued Contributor

Respected Contributor
That was a fun read! I love homes that reflect their owners, and that one does. It's eclectic, colorful, and artistic.
Esteemed Contributor

Kathleen, thank you for sharing a fun read. I like Lori's quirkiness and could have guessed that her home would be exactly as shown--kind of bohemian messy. I find sometimes the most fun, interesting people live like this. If I were invited to her home, I would probably want to immediately start organizing. Wish I wasn't so rigid. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor
On 2/28/2015 magicmoodz said:

Kathleen, thank you for sharing a fun read. I like Lori's quirkiness and could have guessed that her home would be exactly as shown--kind of bohemian messy. I find sometimes the most fun, interesting people live like this. If I were invited to her home, I would probably want to immediately start organizing. Wish I wasn't so rigid. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Funny ... I can relate to Lori's decorating style! I have books stacked in various places around my apartment, and my various "creations" and "works in progress" are nearby.

I read something on FB yesterday that I shared with friends

"You say I'm messy. I say my things are arranged in an abstract manner intentionally as part of my unquenchable thirst for creative expression."

Super Contributor

I love that quote! I am so borrowing that one. Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Looks as though Lori's going to be around the Q for a long time if she's building a house there. It is in the middle of nowhere, no doubt about it.

I wish her well. I'm not fond of her clothes (I do like the colors) but find her a very sweet and interesting person. She seems to have no "ego" at all, a refreshing change.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986