Contributor

I posted yesterday about Carole Hochman and wondering if she was on her way out. Looks like she may be. Here is a link to an article dated July 2014 that states she is taking her interests in a new direction. It says she still plans to sell on QVC, but that was her statement 6 months ago. I bet it won't be long before we no longer see her. Too bad, I love her stuff, but I wish her success.

https://www.sourcingjournalonline.com/carole-hochman-talks-next-steps-intimates-move-naked-td/

Honored Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman leaving QVC

Thanks for the heads-up. I have been concerned for awhile that she was phasing out here. Really sorry to see that happen. Par for the QVC course, I guess. I have many of her items and love them. Her quality has changed a bit recently on some...different locations of manufacturer. Guess I better check out what is still available to reorder while I can.
Honored Contributor

I've been buying her sleepwear for years. I would jump on items at TJMaxx. Some of the patterns in recent years have been a little on the wild side. Not crazy about cups and saucers on a nightshift.
Honored Contributor

Isn't her stuff sold at Costco? I think I have seen it there on a regular basis.

Respected Contributor

I saw some of her sleepwear at TJ's last week. I was disappointed as the fabric was paper thin.

While probably being comfy, it looked super cheap.

Super Contributor

yes - but the stuff at Costco isn't as good as the stuff she used to sell on Q - of course, that was in the early days - I have tons of her stuff - so comfy and nice looking - love to take them on trips!

Esteemed Contributor

There is a pretty big selection of her good quality stuff on 6pm.com. I got 2 very nice nightgowns for $19.95 a piece a couple of months ago, so I know it's the quality stuff. Lots to choose from, I looked today.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I have a pair of her pj's that I purchased from QVC at least 3 years ago. I like them, the quality is nice, and they've held up very well. Sorry to hear she won't be selling here in the future.