Regular Contributor

it's freezing here with snow galore! Don't even want to look at spring shoes or clothes or buy them yet!

Sorry but it's cold and snowy! Don't want to buy spring shoes or clothes yet! Makes no sense since they won't get worn for another 3 months from now! .Live in jersey anyone else agree?
Super Contributor

Re: it's freezing here with snow galore! Don't even want to look at spring shoes or clothes or buy them yet!

No, do not agree. Live in Arizona. Spring clothes are worn year round.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: it's freezing here with snow galore! Don't even want to look at spring shoes or clothes or buy them yet!

I live in Arizona also and have already bought shorts and sandals and worn them.
Contributor

I agree. It is so hard to imagine that it will someday be warm enough to wear sandals and light clothing. I also have a hard time being motivated to plan my spring garden because everything in CT is covered in feet of snow, so I've been turning off those shows too.

I was in Target today and they are in the middle of putting out all other their outdoor summer furniture and pool paraphernalia. It annoys me to have to purchase these items 3 months before I need them and then not have them available when I want them.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind them presenting warm weather clothes - just not in the mood to buy them right now.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I LOVE it!!! Gives me something to look forward to!!! Getting my indoor Spring decor out this weekend. I'm done with winter.

Honored Contributor

It's in the 70s here. I wish we had some snow.

Esteemed Contributor

I am in neighboring Pennsylvania, and the new coating of snow really whitened things up. Yuck!

However, I am planning out a spring wardrobe. Just by the date on the calendar, you know those nice days are coming! I just wish they'd get here sooner!

Trusted Contributor

I'm not ready to start any major buying, but I'm planning to take inventory in the next week or so. Where I live spring will begin by the end of March.

Honored Contributor

WNC. Eight inches late evening through this morning early. The bunny may come, but he better have on his ear muffs! Have a big pot of spaghetti on right now!