Respected Contributor

I just read in the papers [cover story], that the Kardashian's have just signed a $100 million plus deal to remain on E for another four years. Congratulations to them, but please what is wrong with this country? Has the IQ and taste level of the USA dropped so low that this unbelievably talent-less family has captured such an audience that the Mom has the power to make this record breaking deal. The whole thing is just shocking and sad to me, but I guess I'm in the minority. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time posting this, but it is mind boggling.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did you hear the latest?

I saw that an almost spit up my Diet Coke.............gawd, some people are so dang lucky when it comes to money............I'd rather see research doctors, teachers, and first responders getting more money than c r a p like this! The only one really earning their money is Kendall.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL. . .I've actually gone to E!'s website and submitted comments about how tired I am of their Kardashian programming. Looks like that was an exercise in futility!

Now I'm going back and suggest that they rename the network to K.

Honored Contributor

Can't believe anyone is still watching them. I love my TV Land, retro tv, Ted Turner Classics.

Valued Contributor

It makes no sense to me that people watch that show or that those women are all over the news. I see no redeeming features in any of them that I would care to watch.

The shows are shallow. Some one must be watching but not me.

Super Contributor

Isn't that entire E channel dedicated to tasteless Americans?

Valued Contributor

It makes no sense to me that people watch that show or that those women are all over the news. I see no redeeming features in any of them that I would care to watch.

The shows are shallow. Some one must be watching but not me.

Super Contributor

If everyone stopped watching them, they would go away. I cancelled cable TV years ago due to awful programming.
Honored Contributor

I have never watched any programming on E, certainly would not watch the K clan.

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

I have a friend who is extremely intelligent, successful, and driven. I appreciate all these qualities in her. HOWEVER she is in love with Kim Kardashian and I seriously have to question her sanity and intelligence. Why? Why? Why? I just don't get it. To me, she and her worthless family are completely and utterly useless in every way. Yes, it's the dumbing down of America at it's finest.

I also believe that if people would ignore and ignore - they will eventually fade away but I guess there are a lot of fools as star struck as my "intelligent" friend!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius