Trusted Contributor

Carole Hochman Where are Sleepshirts & Nightgowns?

We need more gowns and sleep shirts in this line. Is everyone in this world wearing only pajamas? I have a few pj sets from Carole Hochman for traveling, otherwise only wear sleep shirts and gowns.

Please bring us more of a selection. So tired of being disappointed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman Where are Sleepshirts & Nightgowns?

These are REALLY soft (I have them from last summer) and they come in nightgowns and pajama sets. Item #:TA294373

They are as soft as baby clothes, IMO.

Respected Contributor

Personally, I am getting away from sleep shirts and now wearing regular knit pants and tops. Very comfortable and I no longer have to worry about searching for sleepwear that I rarely like.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/26/2015 KatM412 said:

We need more gowns and sleep shirts in this line. Is everyone in this world wearing only pajamas? I have a few pj sets from Carole Hochman for traveling, otherwise only wear sleep shirts and gowns.

The nightgowns and sleep shirts are on http://www.6pm.com/carole-hochman-women~1 for much better pricesSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I usually find CH at TJMaxx. I like the Capri or short sets for summer. Usually they get them the season before you can wear them.
Valued Contributor

I could not agree with you more. Carole Hockman or QVC buyers are ignoring the night gown lovers.

I tried Kohl's nightgowns this winter and ordered 4 of them but returned all of them due to the pieced yolk with seam across the back.

I scored by searching Walmart.com and found some heavy weight cotton knit night gowns (think Sport Savvy weight tee weight) that are finished beautifully inside and out. They are out of stock right now but I will be checking next fall when they have their new stuff available. They also have a one piece back with is totally comfortable and they have a nice give. They aren't in the stores here with long sleeves if they do have nightgowns but since the internet supplies the whole country they have warmer gowns in the Fall.

Honored Contributor

Someone said Carole Hochman may be going a different route. The thread intimated she might be leaving. The thread was posted today.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/fashion-talk/topic/494991/carole-hochman-leaving-qvc.aspx

Trusted Contributor

""lolakimono"" cannot identify the item # for those sleep shirts. Where did you purchase them. This is not a QVC item #. Please advise the website where these are available.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

""lolakimono"" cannot identify the item # for those sleep shirts. Where did you purchase them. This is not a QVC item #. Please advise the website where these are available.

Thanks

I was able to identify where those sleep shirts came from. If you right click on one of the shirts and click 'copy image location' and then paste it into your address bar you will see it comes from LL Bean website. I then took the Item #TA294373 and put it into the search bar at LL Bean and came up with this:

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/86812?SS=A&catalog_id=TA&lvl=1&moe=INIT&refineToshow=-1&sortAttrBy=-1...

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

"JustJazzmom" thank you so much for the link. Unfortunately, I need plus size and this does not come in larger sizes. They did have a few items in plus, just not sure I like them.

Again, thanks for searching for this.

I did find some cute plus on Nordstrom website. A bit more pricey, but free S&H both ways. Strangely enough, was told it takes a few days to know if your item is actually in stock; so not sure I will get my choice.

Thanks also to "Shoekitty." Read that article and did not totally follow what Carole is doing. I had reminders for shows in recent months that have been constantly canceled. Probably a lot of truth to the idea that Carole Hochman will leave QVC.