Contributor

Only Venting In Hopes It Helps QVC

As I said in the title the only reason I am posting this is I hope it helps QVC. Please accept my apologies if our views differ as I know they serve lots of different clientele. My normal routine each morning is watching the Q as I get dressed for the day. Pat and Susan were on and one of the outfits really caught my attention. As I get older it is hard to find simple, classic pieces that fit my lifestyle yet have a little spunk. Smiley Wink Pat was doing an outstanding job offering just the amount of detail in a genuine classy presentation but was interrupted so many times she hesitated and Susan chimed in saying she was merely trying to explain how exceptional her fabrics are. You could cut the tension with a knife. I turned the channel and felt so bad for Pat.

Respected Contributor

Re: Only Venting In Hopes It Helps QVC

Hello, grandgracie and welcome. Smile

I get what you're saying. This isn't to be mean to Susan Graver, but many have said that Susan can be rather hyper a lot.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

...whatever.... year after year, decade after decade this SG foolishness continues. I suspect the real problem some you have with her is that she's rich, small, cute, happy and self confident. Drives you bonkers!!! lol Well, she's QVC's highest grossing clothing vendor and she's been with QVC longer than any other clothing vendor. What does that tell you? If you don't like the woman, don't watch her or put your tv on mute when she's on. But I don't think SG is going to change her entire demeanor and personality just because handful of viewers have a problem with her. If ain't broke.....don't fix it.

Honored Contributor

QVC will never do anything about the outlandish behavior of SG ,so just don't watch and more importantly don't buy.

Esteemed Contributor

So many different perspectives. . .I watched Pat and Susan this morning and thought about how much I enjoyed the show and how well they worked together. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

ETA: They even convinced me to purchase a couple of pairs of pants: A261949.

Valued Contributor

I guess everyone has a different perception of things... I always think Susan and Pat work well together.

I admire Susan for her talent and spunk so I don't mind watching her at all.

Valued Contributor

There's no tension between Pat and Susan. They've worked together for nearly 25 years. Pat is the best at giving SG a very wide berth, so that is why she defers when Susan interjects excitedly.
Honored Contributor

It might help you and the few posters who complain about it but I don't see how it's going to help QVC in the big picture. Susan is an institution on QVC and she or they are not going to change.

Contributor

Guess I was wrong and stepped on some toes. Sorry about that. As far as the comment from chrystaltree referring to jealousy due to rich, small, cute, happy and self confident. I'm afraid not. Got that all covered. Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

On 2/26/2015 grandgracie said:

Guess I was wrong and stepped on some toes. Sorry about that. As far as the comment from chrystaltree referring to jealousy due to rich, small, cute, happy and self confident. I'm afraid not. Got that all covered. Smiley Wink

LOVE your response, grandgracie ... perfect!!!