Valued Contributor

Have you bought Spring Step Shoes on QVC?

I really love the funky styles of Spring Step Shooties. Any of you bought Spring Step. What's your opinion? Runs small? Whatever you think.

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you bought Spring Step Shoes on QVC?

I have bought Spring Step, but not at Q. I do find them to run small. In a local store trying on a heeled sandal I needed to go up to 9 when I wear an 8. I also found the part under the toes to be very narrow and pointed so that your toes hang off.

Honored Contributor

I wish I'd known they run small. I saw a pair today in a b&w that I really liked, last ones, but they were a size too big so I didn't even try them on.
Super Contributor

im going to buy it.

Super Contributor

I also have bought but not on QVC. They did run small (length) by about a half size.

Valued Contributor

thanks all! Now I know the size I would try.

Honored Contributor

I'm unable to wear them because I'm a size 11, and the shoes run too small. I can't size up so I'm out of luck. I like a lot of the styles and think they'd be very comfortable if they fit.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am a 6.5, and I ordered the 37 in a pair of boots. The fit was very wonky, but a different size wouldn't have fixed it because of the whole sizes.

Honored Contributor

Yes. Order up in your European size. I usually wear a European 37, but I bought a 38 because they run short. They also run wide, so if you have a narrow foot I would steer clear of this brand. I have these:

Spring Step Leather Slip-ons - FireflyI have them in black and in brown. The brown is a maroonish/brown.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a pair from QVC. I found they ran about a half size small AND were extremely hard. I didn't find them to be a comfortable shoe to wear at all.

they were really cute and I was very disappointed in the fit and comfort level.