Respected Contributor

No shorts available in February?

Looked for some shorts that have an 11" inseam for my daughter.

She is 5'10" and has great legs. BUT, she thinks "her thighs are heavy" and shies away from shorts. So, last year, I bought her some longer style shorts. The ones that hit above the knee.

She did wear them a lot. So, I decided to get her a few more pair of those type of shorts. Got the ones she loves at QVC.

Can't find her size, color, or whatever today. The ones I got are Denim & Co., but I looked at all brands.

I hope they are going to bring some more in!! It's only February!!!

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

Re: No shorts available in February?

Try JCP - they have some longer shorts.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Regular Contributor

I just ordered some jeans from Nordstrom rack, I noticed they had some shorts.

Honored Contributor

Stylus™ Twill Bermuda Shorts - TallStylus Tall Bermuda Shorts - JCP - comes in 5 colors

St. John's Bay® Denim Bermuda Shorts - Tall St. John's Bay Tall Bermuda shorts - JCP - denim

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

11"" seams are long for me. I'm the short one.

Honored Contributor

I am astounded at the number of posters who have their petticoats in a twist because they haven't shown much in the way of shorts or short pants. It's FEBRURY folks and not shorts weather in most of the country! I live in the ""temperate"" zone and it's much too cold to think of shorts. There'll be shorts galore in a couple months or less
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Kachina624 said: I am astounded at the number of posters who have their petticoats in a twist because they haven't shown much in the way of shorts or short pants. It's FEBRURY folks and not shorts weather in most of the country! I live in the ""temperate"" zone and it's much too cold to think of shorts. There'll be shorts galore in a couple months or less

Exactly! OP said it herself: ""It's only February!!!""

Respected Contributor

L.L. Bean has many choices.

Respected Contributor

A lot of people vacation in Feb and March b/c it's so cold at home. J Crew (and Factory) has nice shorts
Respected Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Kachina624 said: I am astounded at the number of posters who have their petticoats in a twist because they haven't shown much in the way of shorts or short pants. It's FEBRURY folks and not shorts weather in most of the country! I live in the "temperate" zone and it's much too cold to think of shorts. There'll be shorts galore in a couple months or less

Here's the funny thing.

I can't remember exactly when I bought the shorts last year. But it was well past February. They were SOLD OUT of a lot of shorts EARLY.

Seems they only order once a year, so it's not an item they keep re-stocking. That's why I looked so early. I remember hosts saying last year that "this is the only order we're getting for the season," and they were telling the TRUTH.

I don't think I've seen any on air, but I went online thinking I would have a great selection now, in February! Surely, in Illinois we don't need them now.

Not sure why they don't bring in MORE when people are buying a lot of them!

Hyacinth