Respected Contributor

It's freezing out! Why have Marybeth in her coat and gloves just to sell a grill?

SERIOUSLY?? Good grief!

Honored Contributor

Re: It's freezing out! Why have Marybeth in her coat and gloves just to sell a grill?

because the grill has to be used outdoors?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: It's freezing out! Why have Marybeth in her coat and gloves just to sell a grill?

Pretty coat, though!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Luv_My_Beagle said:

Pretty coat, though!!

It is.

Trusted Contributor

Majority rules: no inside grillin', you'll set this house on FIRE...:-)
Trusted Contributor

Because not everyone in this country lives in the north? Just a guess. I honestly have no idea. We're excited because temps are finally getting into double digits a couple of days next week.

Valued Contributor

I think it's a great idea here in the north b/c my bbq is covered in a foot of snow/ice, but it's too small. I was at Costco yesterday, and asked if they had charcoal. They looked at me like I was crazy. Not until April...I miss the taste of bbq. I was going to try and brush off the ice, and bbq last night. I can't find charcoal anywhere.

Good concept. Too small.

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}MBR is from Minnesota, right? I'm sure she's used to the cold

Esteemed Contributor

Dan was out there this morning....it will be a day of Hosts outside to show how this grill works....Rick was indoors at midnight...probably they weren't set up with that plastic sheet and heater....(the food was prepared and brought indoors)

Super Contributor

Some people grill out all year even if it's a bit cold. Many places in the country don't get snow and ice.