Frequent Contributor
Very nice clothes,especially one world fahions,and very good prices
Trusted Contributor

Re: fashion day on evine live

Love a couple of their lines and love their fashion day prices and $2.99 shipping!

Valued Contributor

I bought a Kate and Mallory Grecian style dress last summer. I wore it to the beach over my bathing suit one day. Where I live, the beach is an all day/night event. We have music/foods/drinks on the boardwalk. I received compliments from complete strangers. It is such a comfortable dress with beautiful colors. oh yeah...did I mention it was $20!!! Money well spent!

Respected Contributor

I have a sweater on from Evine live today and already got a compliment on it. Some of their stuff is very cute. I bought a couple of tops last night. I love that they lower the shipping on these days and sometimes you get free shipping too. I got free shipping on one of the two items I bought last night. Can't beat that with a stick.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a few things and keeping my fingers crossed that they fit. So many of the One World tops are too low cut for me. They also do a lot of designs that are 1) horizontal stripes (or tie dye horizontally), or 2) designed with a big old medallion placed right smack in the middle, where I don't need attention! lol

Super Contributor

I have not been impressed with the fashions on ShopHQ/evine.

Honored Contributor

I have been watching for a few minutes. Some nice things but I worked all day & now it is bedtime. lol... I predict I'll be making my first fashion purchase from Evine soon.

Valued Contributor

On 2/25/2015 mnmom said:

I ordered a few things and keeping my fingers crossed that they fit. So many of the One World tops are too low cut for me. They also do a lot of designs that are 1) horizontal stripes (or tie dye horizontally), or 2) designed with a big old medallion placed right smack in the middle, where I don't need attention! lol

I read your post, and I agree I don't care for the placement prints done horizontally on One World tops or the big medallion in the middle...then I saw Pat's Pick for Susan Graver's show tomorrow.Susan Graver Border Printed Liquid Knit Sleeveless V-Neck Top

I had to post.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, One World is a midpoint sportswear that a lot of stores carry and you can buy with a coupon. You may find a better price at the mall.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:
On 2/25/2015 mnmom said:

I read your post, and I agree I don't care for the placement prints done horizontally on One World tops or the big medallion in the middle...then I saw Pat's Pick for Susan Graver's show tomorrow.Susan Graver Border Printed Liquid Knit Sleeveless V-Neck Top

I had to post.

Agree -- Susan Graver does the badly-placed placement prints too!