Honored Contributor

Did you get that off white Liz Claiborne denim jacket A261239?

I can't believe any clothing company would make a white or off white coat and line it with orange! It looks like something laid up against it in the wash! No way I would wear this! Back it goes, orange stripe across the front as well as down each side of the buttons!{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Are you keeping yours?

/></p>

Super Contributor

Re: Did you get that off white Liz Claiborne denim jacket A261239?

I just looked at the video and didn't see any lining in any of the jackets.

Honored Contributor

My typing, I was so put out! It's orange piping on the seams and I saw it immediately through the fabric before I got it out of the plastic!

Honored Contributor

It should have been in the description if the lining was a different color...it sure limits what you can wear it with
Super Contributor

Using orange thread on ""blue jeans"" is traditional and used on other colors of denim as well. Generally on the more expensive brands because of the additional manufacturing process.

I once had an ""engineer stripe"" denim jacket - orange thread top stitching.

Just an FYI:

The orange thread traditionally used to sew Levi Strauss blue jeans was intentionally selected to ma...

Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 Kathleen said:

Using orange thread on ""blue jeans"" is traditional and used on other colors of denim as well. Generally on the more expensive brands because of the additional manufacturing process.

I once had an ""engineer stripe"" denim jacket - orange thread top stitching.

Just an FYI:

The orange thread traditionally used to sew Levi Strauss blue jeans was intentionally selected to ma...

But who wants orange thread on white jeans? I don't.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 lovesrecess said: It should have been in the description if the lining was a different color...it sure limits what you can wear it with

The orange piping covers the SEAMS on the INSIDE of the jacket which shows THROUGH to the outside. It looks like it was washed with an orange piece of fabric laid against it.

Valued Contributor

Did anyone buy this jacket in the indigo? Does the indigo have a strong odor? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I'm happy with mine. The orange is light, and on mine it does not show through when I have it over other tops. I like the color - I don't look great in pure white. Smile

Frequent Contributor

I had been looking for a natural or ivory jean jacket for awhile. I didn't see the actual presentation, found it later, went on waitlist for it. When I finally received it, I thought that I had someones return. I thought something had faded on the jacket. Then I saw the orange piping and went nuts!! I immediately packaged it back up and sent a scathing response about the orange piping. I asked for all my money back, original and return shipping. And to my surprise, Q refunded all of my money. Liked the jacket, hated the orange piping. How could you not see it when it was originally produced?