Esteemed Contributor

No Angelina and Brad Pitt at the Oscars??

Didn't they go this year?? If they did, I missed it. It's usually all about them!

Valued Contributor

Re: No Angelina and Brad Pitt at the Oscars??

I think they are out of the country. I just saw a current news photo of Angelina in a refuge camp as part of her United Nations work.

Also, who wouldn't want to stay away from three and a half hours of sitting through all that dreariness? Like attending a reading of the phone book! LOL

Maybe they were home watching Downton Abbey!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

She and her movie Unbroken were snubbed royally. Usually unless actors/actresses are nominated or presenting, they do not attend. (unless of course you are a peacock who must be seen everywhere)

Respected Contributor

I didn't mind not seeing them!

Valued Contributor

On 2/24/2015 Kitlynn said:

I didn't mind not seeing them!

I agree.

Honored Contributor

nor Ashton & ?? forgot her name. They just had a baby a bit ago.

Honored Contributor

Bore show. Don't care for 'Doogie' anyway. LOL Glad I missed him coming out in his tighty whities.

Respected Contributor

Brad was an Executive Producer of Selma along with Oprah.

Esteemed Contributor

They didn't miss much but I did enjoy seeing her and what she wore but neither were nominated and I guess not presenters. I certainly would have enjoyed them in the first row rather than Jennifer Lopez in that horrid dress...looked like she was looking for her glass slipper and that neckline or lack there of...ugh! A beautiful lady and I like her but what was she thinking accepting that dress? I think she was the only one with such a dramatic plunge
Trusted Contributor

Why is nobody angry that "Unbroken" was not even nominated, much less win an award. That is a movie about war and a war hero. So many were complaining that American Sniper did not win, Bradley Cooper should have won, etc. They blame it on liberal Hollywood but what do they have to say about this movie being snubbed? Guess it does not matter because it is Angelina and she must be a lib too so who cares, right?