Honored Contributor
The price of the TSV is $32.98, which in my opinion would have been $29.98 prior to the lower shipping. Opinions?
Trusted Contributor

Regardless of the shipping, I don't think the price is very good for a TSV.

Regular Contributor

I agree, if it was buy more and save I would've bought some because the colors and eyelet trim is really nice. Well, my hubby will be happy with the QVC bill...{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

I am sick to death of overly long tops, tunics and leggings. Believe this type of clothing is NOT flattering to anyone. Who are you kidding? If you are short, as I am, those tops just look like maternity wear! Short people just look frumpy. i prefer tops no longer than 24" to be flattering on short frame. Perhaps more petite length tops? And come on, tights or leggings are NOT pants.
Super Contributor
I was a little surprised when I saw the price too...the last D&CO TSV tunic was under $30....this price seems high for what it is!
Super Contributor

They did mention that this comes in a petite choice on an advanced order. I think it is overpriced but it does have a lot of detail work...

Respected Contributor
On 2/24/2015 Lassenlady said: I am sick to death of overly long tops, tunics and leggings. Believe this type of clothing is NOT flattering to anyone. Who are you kidding? If you are short, as I am, those tops just look like maternity wear! Short people just look frumpy. i prefer tops no longer than 24" to be flattering on short frame. Perhaps more petite length tops? And come on, tights or leggings are NOT pants.

I agree with you 100 per cent!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the longer length, either....but I hate more...the 3/4 sleeves....wish they made elbow or long sleeve....hate 3/4...looks so unfinished...price is too high, as well.....oh, they could stop making that longer flap in the back of the shirts...that only accentuates my behind....certainly doesn't hide it....

Honored Contributor
On 2/24/2015 circles said:

I don't like the longer length, either....but I hate more...the 3/4 sleeves....wish they made elbow or long sleeve....hate 3/4...looks so unfinished...price is too high, as well.....oh, they could stop making that longer flap in the back of the shirts...that only accentuates my behind....certainly doesn't hide it....

I agree on the length and lower in back style but I don't mind the 3/4 length sleeve....

I have quite a few jackets that are short, more traditional length, so all these long tops cannot be worn with the jean jackets and other jackets that I have...I am not buying a new wardrobe of jackets to go with they new fad of long shirts and tunics, and I am definitely not a fan of having my shirts hang out of my jackets, I think it looks unfinished.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the last d and c tunic tsv and it was $24!!!!!!!!! This price is way to high.