Valued Contributor

Gotta love Lisa Rinna's clothes!!

Lisa Rinna Collection Sleeveless Top with Chiffon Drape OverlayI just ordered this darling little top!! Love it. Did anyone else order any of Lisa's items? I love so many of her things. A bit pricey, this over $60 with all included. But it is a step above some of the other things. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Re: Gotta love Lisa Rinna's clothes!!

Yes, love Lisa & her clothing line. That is a pretty top! Gorgeous tone for spring/summer. Pricing is a bit high for her line, so I've only picked up a few items. Love her cargo pocket leggings-havrhave them in the ivy green. Also picked up a few of her tops as lunchtime specials. My experience is sizing for this line runs really large, I had to size down by 2 sizes.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I love her clothes and only have one of her tops wish I could afford more but they are just too expensive.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Super Contributor

I have a few of her things from prior seasons ... really nice.

Respected Contributor

I just received Lisa's A262908 knit jacket - it is just gorgeous. This is my first moto style and it appealed to me because it was knit not faux leather. Got it in black and it is so comfortable, great length Plus it can be worn different ways. I just feel so good in it - love it - not too heavy. Thinking of going back for a color but all on W/list. Definitely a good buy.
Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 dulwich said: I just received Lisa's A262908 knit jacket - it is just gorgeous. This is my first moto style and it appealed to me because it was knit not faux leather. Got it in black and it is so comfortable, great length Plus it can be worn different ways. I just feel so good in it - love it - not too heavy. Thinking of going back for a color but all on W/list. Definitely a good buy.
Love that new knit jacket!-congrats! How is the sizing? Does it run large? Big frustration with Q & this line-they do not reorder even the popular items. And they are slow to reduce pricing on old inventory. I'm still waiting for a good price for the cute striped maxi skirt from 1 yr ago...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love Lisa Rinna's collection. She would be a fabulous Host, too. Waiting for the day when QVC has fashion/style shows on the West Coast. Maybe Lisa can be a host on those shows.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Hi Chi-town girl. - I ordered my regular size Large. I am pear shape so always worry about sweep measurements. This has good comfy stretch and for me was perfect on shoulders and sweep. For me fitted true to measurements given.
Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 dulwich said: Hi Chi-town girl. - I ordered my regular size Large. I am pear shape so always worry about sweep measurements. This has good comfy stretch and for me was perfect on shoulders and sweep. For me fitted true to measurements given.
Good to know the garment measurements were reliable. Looks like this item was not made 2 sizes larger as some of the other items in this line. My 1st Lisa Rinna buy was a cargo pant that was so large-I thought it was mislabeled. Had to return it and of course the smaller sizes were sold out.

Valued Contributor

Gosh I wasn't aware that her line runs large. I guess I didn't read the reviews closely enough. Well I hope it fits, because it seemed to be selling very quickly. I wanted the black also, but at that price, no go for me. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}