Occasional Contributor

I'm sorry. I hate cropped pants. I guess I'm the only one.

Love ankle pants! Like capri pants. But cropped pants- they are so unflattering and cut you off at the largest part of the leg. I do not get it why these are so popular. I know, I know, they are cooler in the warmer weather. So are capris. I have been holding this inside for many years and I just had to proclaim that I think cropped pants are one of the most unflattering things one could wear. Ok. I'm done.

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm sorry. I hate cropped pants. I guess I'm the only one.

I don't think they look all that great, for the reason you stated - which is the same reason I hate 3/4 sleeve shirts and blouses - they stop at the oddest, most unflattering point on the arm. For either pants or tops, I don't get the ending at the unflattering spot.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I'm even worse I guess, I only like shorts or full length pants.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Why do you think you ""have to get it"" .... to each their own. Good thing you've let that out instead of continuing to bottle it up.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Lutions said:

Love ankle pants! Like capri pants. But cropped pants- they are so unflattering and cut you off at the largest part of the leg. I do not get it why these are so popular. I know, I know, they are cooler in the warmer weather. So are capris. I have been holding this inside for many years and I just had to proclaim that I think cropped pants are one of the most unflattering things one could wear. Ok. I'm done.

I'm so happy that you finally vented!...I'm sure that you are feeling much better now! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Now my turn...I do not like ankle pants...They look like they have shrunk!...I will only wear pants that fall a little below the knee area...pedal pusher style...as I feel that this is more flattering to the leg...When I wear long pants, they have to fall a little below the ankle.

As far as shorts, I hate Bermuda shorts, as my legs are thin, so I prefer shorts that fall a few inches above the knee area.

In summation...lol...I live in soft, flowy maxi skirts during the Summer months with tank and tee tops...I feel so feminine in skirts!

I can't wait for Spring/Summer fashions!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I'm the opposite. I'm not a fan of ankle pants or capris. On me, I find the capries cut me off in the wrong place and ankle pants turn out like high waters. I'll take the cropped pants.
Occasional Contributor

Imagine if QVC sold all sorts of cropped tops and all the designers sold cropped tops in all sorts of variations with bellies showing, thin and not thin. That is how I see cropped pants. It just does not compute to me but yet I am exposed to them. It just bugs me. I have had 1 1/2 glasses of wine, and I thought I should post this PSA. I feel much better that I have.

Respected Contributor

I don't care for cropped pants either. I am petite and they just hit me in the wrong spot. I live in capris during the Summer, but they have to be a petite size. Don't care for shorts either, my legs are on the thin side and don't look good on me. I like a little coverage.

Honored Contributor

Well it's winter, we have a foot of snow and it's not done yet. It is also 17 degrees. I would love to wear shorts, crop, ankle or capri length pants.

I wouldn't care how they looked on me. I just want summer to be here!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/21/2015 Lutions said:

Imagine if QVC sold all sorts of cropped tops and all the designers sold cropped tops in all sorts of variations with bellies showing, thin and not thin. That is how I see cropped pants. It just does not compute to me but yet I am exposed to them. It just bugs me. I have had 1 1/2 glasses of wine, and I thought I should post this PSA. I feel much better that I have.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Me too! I'm ready for the next half!...lol...We have been snowed in all Winter it seems, so a girl has to have some fun!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~