Red Carpet Ready Show-Disaster!! Where did my original post go??????

Thanks QVC-only my second post ever about last night's Red Carpet Ready Disaster was completely poofed. When I went to "my activity" it says I haven't had a post since 2013-WOW! QVC unbelievable-can't someone who has bought a lot from you have an honest opinion about a show. I didn't bash anyone. Just honest feelings about the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Red Carpet Ready Show-Disaster!! Where did my original post go??????

It may not have been the Original t do that caused it to be deleted. if a thread gets really nasty QVC a will delete the entire thread.
Trusted Contributor

So true. It often isn't the original post that causes a thread to disappear. Sometimes subsequent posters take the thread south and the whole thing gets nasty.....and poofed.

Why don't you give it another go, being careful to keep things as constructive and civil as possible, and see if it sticks?

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, I'll play nice and be constructive. QVC, please use the red carpet sparingly. The clothing and bags in yesterday's show had nothing to do with the red carpet. As a selling tool, the red carpet is so overused that it's become meaningless.

Here is a Vanity Fair article about how the red carpet has devolved into a selling tool:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/08/red-carpet-awards-season-james-wolcott

Honored Contributor

Their red carpet shows are always a disaster.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/21/2015 faeriemoon said:

Their red carpet shows are always a disaster.

faeriemoon

At least they had an intelligent host to present it. Those days are gone.

Frequent Contributor

Couldn't watch it was so awful....hit the record button and checked in occasionally. Won't comment on how the two in blue looked.....enough said. The fashion police attempt with Courtney and the "experts" was just sad. Not one item that even tempted me, and I'm easily tempted!!! Couldn't even bear to hear them speak. The whole production looked like something on evine....sound quality, staging, something was just clumsy and off.

I haven't yet figured this out, but I actually kind of liked Courtney when she was interning with Lisa. Bit immature and not ready for prime time, but I thought she was a cutie. Now, not so much. Since LR left, she has become a bit full of herself, and it's just not coming across well. Kind of like when the parent leaves and puts the kid in charge. But that's just me.

Miss the style and class of.....well, you know who. There's a BIG hole at the Q now, never to be filled far as I'm concerned. However, the PTB seem to think this new Monday night crew will do the job. Time will tell.

Trusted Contributor

The items shown were rather strange for a Red Carpet Show. It was very disappointing.