Regular Contributor

anyone else have order status of in process for 4 days!

Q took money from credit card within minutes but status still says in process unreal!
Respected Contributor

Re: anyone else have order status of in process for 4 days!

Oh yes. It happens to me quite often, or it used to when I was ordering frequently. The slow processing time and even slower transit time using that awful commercial shipping service - those are two reasons my buying here has been drastically curtailed.

Valued Contributor

Oh yes, I've had items stay in process as long as 5 days! It ticks us all off but QVC doesn't seem concerned at all!

Respected Contributor

My last order shipped on Day 6!

Respected Contributor

A few months ago, I called and asked Customer Service why my item had not been shipped after a few days. She told me, some items ordered will stay in "processing" for 4 or 5 days and then will ship the following day.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

All my stuff for yrs. ALWAYS takes 3-4 days to process. I just accept it. Then it goes out by UPS, then , it changes over to Sure Post for final delivery I alot 2 weeks to get anything.

Only time I had faster service was at Xmas and I spent over 500 on a gold bracelet that baby was here on the 2nd day after ordering. If only..............