Honored Contributor

Good Morning! It seems like today's show will be a bit blah, with about half an hour dedicated to Philosophy's TSV. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

This is new from D & Co., and while I am a stripes person, this doesn't appeal to me. For some reason it reminds me of an awning or a beach towel. I know the ladies have been requesting VERTICAL stripes. Maybe others share the same opinion. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Denim & Co. Vertical Stripe Short Sleeve Maxi Dress

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 2/21

Good morning lola, and everyone else who joins us this morning.

I agree with you on the D&C striped dress, not for me, at any rate. I do like the short dress by, I think GK, is that right? It's not for me either, as I don't do sleeveless, but it is cute.

GK George Kotsiopoulos Printed Jacquard Fit & Flare DressThis one. ETA pic.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Morning, Snickster! Did you notice the zipper, and the chest seam detailing?{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

GK George Kotsiopoulos Printed Jacquard Fit & Flare Dress

GK George Kotsiopoulos Printed Jacquard Fit & Flare Dress

Honored Contributor

I did notice, and while I am not wild about that zipper, if I was wearing it, (sleeveless), I would have something over it, so probably wouldn't matter to me, and as to the seaming detail, I think from reading the reviews, it is like a sweatshirt material, so that particular seaming fits in with that fabric. It's definitely a casual dress.

Honored Contributor

BTW lola, why are you up so early this morning?

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning....the striped dress reminds me of a beach cover-up....is that what its suppose to be...awning or towel works, too....

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 snickster said:

BTW lola, why are you up so early this morning?

One guess-{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 circles said:

Good Morning....the striped dress reminds me of a beach cover-up....is that what its suppose to be...awning or towel works, too....

Maybe it would be better as a tank dress, and not as long...{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

Is it a yellow kitty?

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 snickster said:

Is it a yellow kitty?

Yes- although the better half was sawing logs. {#emotions_dlg.glare} After about two hours of poking him and shoving him to turn over, I finally gave up and read in bed (started at 3:30) until the crepuscular pusses decided it was close enough to dawn to have breakfast. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}They started bopping around at 5, so I gave up the ghost and left the cocoon of the electric blanket and down comforter with flannel sheets. Now I feel like I'm waiting for a ride to the airport, for an early morning flight to nowhere. {#emotions_dlg.mad}{#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}