Respected Contributor

I am LOVING the Red Carpet Show

LOVE the fashion discussion. And I love this guy, George Kotsiopoulos. Everyone looks fabulous. Makes me want to get "dressed". (I retired 6 weeks ago, and have been looking like a bag lady. {#emotions_dlg.lol} )

Very inspiring!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Valued Contributor

Re: I am LOVING the Red Carpet Show

I am enjoying the show too!

Super Contributor

I think it's great! Everyone looks so pretty tonight.

Super Contributor

I love it, too! So much better than the previous LA Red Carpet shows. That never made any sense to me. They were in LA on a red carpet, just selling the same things they can sell in Pennsylvania. The crowds that came and walked their QVC red carpet made no sense to me.

This show makes sense to me. It's just a way of selling things an everyday person might want for their dress up occasion or one of a kind event, like a reunion or special celebration. Tying in the red carpet theme that way makes more sense to me.

I like the panel discussions and especially George K.

Esteemed Contributor

rina 33, Congratulations on your recent retirement. I think that the ladies all look lovely.
Esteemed Contributor

ITA, they all looked beautiful, except for Courtney who looked drop dead gorgeous. I loved Courtney's dress. Pat looked pretty and so did Jayne. They all seemed to enjoy themselves. It's so refreshing to get out of that tired old rut this usually was. Most times before I wouldn't watch.

Respected Contributor

I am enjoying the show also and they all look fabulous!! I am really enjoying George also. I really miss him on Fashion Police. The best thing about this show is you can actually hear what they are saying without weird music and loud chatter that sounded fake on the red carpet shows from LA.

Contributor

I, too, am enjoying the show. Hosts look beautiful, and Glam Squad Panel is a lot of fun! Courtney is a great interviewer!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/20/2015 terric said:

I, too, am enjoying the show. Hosts look beautiful, and Glam Squad Panel is a lot of fun! Courtney is a great interviewer!

agreed. And, I think a departure for Q to do this as it takes away sale time. But, I think it kept me from changing the channel. I really enjoyed it and hope they keep it as a regular thing on Friday nights, although I obviously don't expect these same 3 on the panel as they have careers outside of Q.

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 rina33 said:

Makes me want to get "dressed". (I retired 6 weeks ago, and have been looking like a bag lady. {#emotions_dlg.lol} )

Very inspiring!

Let me guess, you've been lounging around the house wearing LOGO? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}