Honored Contributor

They're giving us one hr. this morning at 10 Central.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up Sharke.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Well, we can forget the shorts I guess. I saw 1 of the models wearing a pair of shorts on right now and reminded myself I should get some new shorts. Went to check and they're all gone already except in 'peach'. May have some in French Terry, but, don't like that material. Be to hot for me in summer and it's not a material I like. I like the stretch waist pull on denim's. To the store for me I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

It's too bad that I have a clinic appt. at 9:30 & I can't get QVC up there. It is one of my fave's to watch though.

Honored Contributor

Watching right now, love D&C, Meredith is such a doll and looks great in the clothes.

Honored Contributor

I picked up a pair of the clearance pants with the back pockets in grey.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I don't like boot cut just straight leg. I had bought a pair of the boot cut but looked to flared for my taste gave them to Goodwill.

Super Contributor

I've just been reading all the reviews for these D&C fashions and they are very disappointing.....there seem to be more bad reviews than good.......seems buyers are feeling like the fabrics being used are thin with a cheap look & feel to them.......has anyone else noticed a declining quality in this line? I'm hesitating to buy now.....

Trusted Contributor
On 2/20/2015 donuts said:

I've just been reading all the reviews for these D&C fashions and they are very disappointing.....there seem to be more bad reviews than good.......seems buyers are feeling like the fabrics being used are thin with a cheap look & feel to them.......has anyone else noticed a declining quality in this line? I'm hesitating to buy now.....{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Yes - the quality has been declining for a couple years now, and the prices have been increasing (not a good combo). I have many D&C pieces that I've purchased through the years that I wear, and they still look great. Unfortunately, due to questionable quality and sizing, I've had to move on. I still watch, though, hoping to see something that reminds me of the "good ole' days." Nothing today; maybe next time. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor
I don't see that the quality has decreased at all. Prices have increased due to an increase in cotton prices. It's still way to early for most shorts and short pants. Most of the country is in the ice box and they don't even want to think about warm weather wear,
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment