Frequent Contributor

Fashionably early with Pat and Jayne

I am watching this morning, and I don't see Pat and Jayne. Are they still going to host the Fashionably early shows?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fashionably early with Pat and Jayne

Don't have the answer to your question, but for once I'm enjoying the show.
Honored Contributor

they are probably doing the Red Carpet thing tonight

Frequent Contributor

I am enjoying the show as well. Rachel and Sharon are great together.

Honored Contributor

They are hosting the Red Carpet Ready show tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

More than likely Shawn and Amy (the new designated QVC divas of fashion), will be doing the Red Carpet shows, with Courtney and/or Sandra in some kind of auxiliary role.

I thought Sharon and Rachel were pretty good together on Fashionably Early. I like Sharon a lot. In my opinion, she's the most under utilized host at QVC. Rachel wasn't as cackly and loud working with her as she gets when on with Jayne and Pat. I remained tuned in for the first two hours while doing a little reading in bed. At no time did I feel the need to rush to change the channel.

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 Trix said:

More than likely Shawn and Amy (the new designated QVC divas of fashion), will be doing the Red Carpet shows, with Courtney and/or Sandra in some kind of auxiliary role.

I thought Sharon and Rachel were pretty good together on Fashionably Early. I like Sharon a lot. In my opinion, she's the most under utilized host at QVC. Rachel wasn't as cackly and loud working with her as she gets when on with Jayne and Pat. I remained tuned in for the first two hours while doing a little reading in bed. At no time did I feel the need to rush to change the channel.

Jayne said yesterday that she and Pat are hosting the Red Carpet show tonight.

Occasional Contributor

I noticed it was just called "" Fashionably Early"" no Jayne or Pat. I wondered why it was called FE with J & P they were not on together very often.
Esteemed Contributor

When they do the evening fashion show on Fridays, they will not be doing the morning style show on Friday morning. I missed them today and though people are critical of Pat and Jayne I like them. Today, Sharon and Rachel were shouting over each other most of the show or talking at the same time; add SG to the mix, it was impossible to listen at that point. However, I like both hosts alone.
Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 Trix said:

Sharon does a lot of food shows, which I do not watch. The best and most underutilized host on the Q is Sandra Bennett.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986